canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

Have the Titans worn columbia over navy yet? I feel like that would be a redeeming combo.

14 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

Have the Titans worn columbia over navy yet? I feel like that would be a redeeming combo.

The only problem with that would be the navy socks

On 11/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, Froob said:

Does anybody else miss these jerseys? I’m not sure when they went away, but I felt like they had more personality. Their current ones are great too, but these were a lot of funAdrian-Peterson-wants-to-be-the-best-eve

Those were awful. Tapered pants stripes, panels, and piping? No thanks.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, Froob said:

Does anybody else miss these jerseys? I’m not sure when they went away, but I felt like they had more personality. Their current ones are great too, but these were a lot of funAdrian-Peterson-wants-to-be-the-best-eve

You're not alone, I've always liked them. Obviously not speaking for everyone but my gf's brother-in-law is a big Vikes fan and he doesn't like how plain the current jerseys are, but he does like the satin helmet. When I probed more I asked what about the black facemask? He said he never realized it was black 😁 We are a unique group here

I'm thinking the Bucs will wear white jerseys/white pants against Carolina.  Outside of the Steelers game earlier, I don't see the Bucs wearing red again at home this year.  They will have to in Dallas at the end of the season.

15 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I'm thinking the Bucs will wear white jerseys/white pants against Carolina.  Outside of the Steelers game earlier, I don't see the Bucs wearing red again at home this year.  They will have to in Dallas at the end of the season.

They’re wearing the Color Rush reds.

1 hour ago, orangefaniniowa said:

This summer the Panthers indicated they are wearing white tops in Tampa, hence the Bucs wearing their colors finally for a home day game

13 hours ago, MJD7 said:

Not with the new unies. The last time they wore that combo was in the 2014 preseason

throw some navy socks on the cowboys and this wouldn’t be a terrible look...liking these white pants compared to the normal silver/green

I liked the Vikings 06-12 unis when they first debuted (not better than what they replaced though) but I was 15 at the time. By 09-10 I couldn't wait for them to get new ones.

Week 13:

Great double throwback Bills vs Dolphins matchup this week
Bucs, Texans, and belated Cowboys in color rush
and Cowboys were the only team wearing white at home (color rush) this week

Based on the graphics on the uniform reveals, and how late it is in the season, I highly doubt that the Cardinals will wear their standard black jerseys this year.

5 minutes ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Based on the graphics on the uniform reveals, and how late it is in the season, I highly doubt that the Cardinals will wear their standard black jerseys this year.

Patience 

Week 14:
3 color rushes
1 alt
1 throwback
Browns and Cowboys wearing white at home

Three months into the season and the Panthers have yet to wear their best look: black jerseys and silver pants. This sucks.

59 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Week 14:
3 color rushes
1 alt
1 throwback
Browns and Cowboys wearing white at home

God forbid the Browns finish out the year wearing color. They did the same thing last year vs Baltimore Week 15 after wearing brown the previous few games.

Throwback = Dolphins

Color Rush = maybe Seattle, Buffalo, KC or CHI if those count

Alt is maybe ARI or SF