2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

Technically the barca shirt still has stripes, just bigger ones (if you include the arms). But I agree that it would look better with their more famous, current design. If this is a knock-on effect to other teams like Juve, Ajax, Celtic for example I think it would be pretty drastic and un-popular in a lot of cases

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I like that adidas has used their "standard" template with the flashing on the front and back for the Liverpool kits, but have made the flashes only slightly off-colour from the main shirt colour.

A big problem with early 90s Liverpool kits from adidas was too much white and it appears they've listened and made the shirts red on red with just white tri-stripes down the arms.

This shirt will be a classic if its as good as the previews look.

liverpool-1.png

Odd numbers on that photo, aren't they?

they look close to the ones 'Pool used in Europe this year, as well as (and even closer to) the ones the adidas national teams are using in the world cup.

ajax aren't a nike team, and celtic are keeping their home jersey through next season, and will most likely NEVER switch away from hoops. if they were, it would've been this year moving to Nike - who did the *right* thing and made a good hoops jersey for the bhoys. that still leaves teams like Inter, Juve and Porto as possible "two really effing big stripe" teams...

harperdc.gif

here's my interpretation of arsenal's kits for next season. being an arsenal club member, i'm privy to know that they will be using the same away kit for next season, due to the special home kit for this year. personally, i prefer the Emirates logo to the Fly Emirates sponsor, so I've used that here. anyway, i really like the new kit style from nike, and hopefully my representation is at least somewhat accurate :P

Arsenal-06-07.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

I KNOW for a FACT that Arsenal will have the same away kit, just with the new sponsor. It's in the club charter I received from the club. Their policy is to have a new away kit every season, and a new home kit every 2 years. However, because this season's shirt was specially done for the Final Season at Highbury, the club is keeping the same away kit for two years, and getting a new home kit for next season. Do you want me to scan and quote the document I got from the Arsenal? Trust me, it's true.

OD_Signature.jpg

the top manu mockup looks like garbage - like somebody color-switched the Dutch home kit. bad. the other one looks like it's based off of this year's nike design...?

trust gordie on this one. I've seen documentation. it makes sense. too bad none of the online stores have the away as listed '05-07, but that's really what it is.

harperdc.gif

the top manu mockup looks like garbage - like somebody color-switched the Dutch home kit. bad. the other one looks like it's based off of this year's nike design...?

trust gordie on this one. I've seen documentation. it makes sense. too bad none of the online stores have the away as listed '05-07, but that's really what it is.

It's the Nike template that Australia is using at Germany... just with contrasting collar. I think Brazil is using a similar style as well?

That's probably close to the direction they'll end up going. Pity the sponsor's logo is completely unmarketable... good thing they're paying well :D

As for the latest Liverpool kit images... how bad did those guys stuff up the flashing down the front... its nothing like the adidas template :blink:

I'm still inclined to think that the Liverpool kit will use red on red *prays*

liverpool-1.png

New Manchester United Kit (???)

427892939_small.jpg

With Nike going Retro, this is probably the closest bet to what they will be wearing next year

Also....

New Chelsea Kit (???)

chelseahome.jpg

& Just for kicks...

New Sweden Away

swedenaway06079kt.jpg

So much for England having a individual design for their Kits

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

Archived