Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Here's something kinda sorta in the same boat as the Kyrie post mentioned above:

What was supposed to be Blake Griffin's rookie season coincided with the last season of a different version of the Clippers uni:

blakegriffin.jpg

He got hurt late in the preseason before the regular season started, missed the entire year, thus never playing an official game in that style of Clippers uni.

By the time he did make his official debut, the Clippers changed their uni to the version they wear today.

Get ready for Sabres fans to post a certain player with the last name McDavid after the NHL draft...

(And I think the Oilers should be banned from the top 5 picks for 10 years--they've had 3 of the last 5 and still can't make the playoffs.)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Since Dale Murphy was mentioned...

Murphy_Donruss.jpg

I remember when the Phillies got him and I couldn't believe that we got another hall of fame player so soon after Schmidt retired (and one of his biggest rivals in the 80s no less). Oh how naive I was, not realizing that he was at the end, and it came a few years too early for him to be a lock HOFer (though I think you could argue a good case for him. )

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Kerry Joseph in the right uniforms:

Ottawa Renegades:

1297324258979_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Saskatchewan Roughriders:

2966247.jpg?size=640x420

Kerry Joseph in the wrong uniforms:

Toronto Argonauts:

joseph-andrus100211.jpg

Edmonton Eskimos wearing #5:
TAK04-CFL.jpg

Saskatchewan Roughriders (second time) wearing #5:

kerry-joseph.jpg