Individual Sportsmans Logos

SDX

Im not quite seeing the Beckham logo. Im expecting it to form a D or B but Im not seeing it. Unless theres nothing to it and its just the player itself.

Ovechkin has his own logo, he came out with a clothing line and I think it features the logo.

http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/2485421/Sports

You can kind of see the logo there, Ill look for better pics.

Here is a clearer version of the logo from http://en.ccmsports.com/ovechkin/.

ovechkin.png

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

That is such a gross bastardization of what is the greatest logo in the history of individual athlete logos.

You should be ashamed of yourself...very ashamed.

I didnt make the Jordan-Hockey logo. I found it on yahoo.

You should be ashamed of yourself for jumping to conclusion before knowing all the facts...very ashamed

beLEAF

• 3 years later...

This is Trevor Ariza's new logo (I designed it!) #shameless plug

trevorarizalogo.png

Out of curiosity, but are the connected initials supposed to allude to some other shape? To be honest, if you hadn't mentioned that it was for Trevor Ariza, I would not have even guessed those were a "T" and "A."

No other shape, just initials. Trevor and adidas like it and that's all that matters. :P how does it not read as a T&A? If you saw the Lebron, Vince Carter, Tiger Woods, Kevin Durant, Russel Westbrook logos would you be able to tell what letters and numerals they were? Such as the liberality of athlete monogram/logo.

No other shape, just initials. Trevor and adidas like it and that's all that matters. :P how does it not read as a T&A? If you saw the Lebron, Vince Carter, Tiger Woods, Kevin Durant, Russel Westbrook logos would you be able to tell what letters and numerals they were? Such as the liberality of athlete monogram/logo.

It was mainly the "A" I had trouble with. The actual rendering is really nice, but I keep seeing it as "TJ" [i actually thought the top part of the "t" was a shark fin] :blush: Still, you're right about the monograms for a lot of the basketball players. I probably wouldn't have gotten Kevin Durant's logo without a hint, and Westbrook's doesnt even look like it has letters on first glance.

Archived