Sports Logo Parodies/ Take-offs

lbr218

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been done before. I searched the forums with all of the terms I could think of for this topic and didn't see a topic like this, so I decided to post it. If it has been done before, please graveyard this.

So, here's the idea: post pics of logos that you have seen/ know of that parody a sports team's logo or look eerily similar to one.

For instance, KLLM:

4933_1135472583431_1125810259_30575738_3272695_n.jpg

(yes I took this from my car, that's why it's cut off at the top)

I thought about making this today when I saw my friend wearing a shirt for Sublime Doughnuts (the most amazing things ever) that had an interesting design on it... he allowed me to take a picture of it:

28heioi.jpg

I think we all know what that logo is...

And when I was in Miami this summer, I took a pic of this shirt:

5454_1145204986735_1125810259_30609917_5511817_n.jpg

and yes, for those of you that are friends with me on Facebook, I have posted the KLLM and the Dolphins one on my wall at various points.

What do you guys have?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I don't have a photo either, but in Bromsgrove, England there's a barber shop called "Clippers" that uses the same font the San Diego Clippers used from 1978-82.

There's also a Haulage firm in the UK that uses a logo that's very similar to the Portland Trailblazers logo - different colours, a couple of extra lines and it's on its side, but otherwise identical.

• 1 month later...

Archived