College - Pro Combat Concepts (*added Virginia)

WVGuin66

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas.

Texas-Pro-Combat.jpg

It looks great, just like all your other concepts, (and I love how you used #3 for Texas's new BMOC) but (maybe it's just my monitor) the orange doesn't seem "burnt" enough. It looks more like normal, bright orange instead of burnt orange.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

IMO if you're going to have stripes on Texas, it should be the thin double stripe they currently have on the sleeves. Using that on the helmet/jersey side panels/pants would look great, though I agree with the previous poster that helmet stripes aren't a good fit for the 'Horns. I'd also suggest white pants with this set but that's just my extreme dislike for monos.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

One of my favorite logos in FBS football is the ULM Warhawks. I think they would have a sweet Pro Combat uniform, and I would love to see it, if you don't mind.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

You should definitely make a Virginia Tech concept. they're usually one of the teams that participates in Nike's various uniform experiments, such as Pro Combat. You should use the primary or classic logo w/ the hokie bird. Also, if you use the Virginia Tech primary that you would find on sportslogos.net or Google, don't use the maroon tone in it. Use a darker one, like the one that is on their basketball unis. Thanks man!

temp.png?t=1278818900

VThokiesfan34.pngVThokiesfan34.png

• 1 month later...

Archived