New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

I feel like I see some pink on that fashion cap. It still looks great compared to what they have right now. The should've just gone with the Dolphins color scheme.

There's no pink. Just teal, silver (kinda looks pink, but it's not pink), black, and white.

He's talking about the fashion cap that I posted and YES, that is pink.

Product-20185.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I see some pink on that fashion cap. It still looks great compared to what they have right now. The should've just gone with the Dolphins color scheme.

There's no pink. Just teal, silver (kinda looks pink, but it's not pink), black, and white.

Product-20185.jpg

Without the "sunrise motif", having the inner outline of the M more than one color is pointless. Make it just teal. There's already a silver outline around the whole thing. Then switch the pink in the fish to silver.

Product-20185.jpg

You win this one. The bigger photo helps very much - thanks!

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Product-20185.jpg

Without the "sunrise motif", having the inner outline of the M more than one color is pointless. Make it just teal. There's already a silver outline around the whole thing. Then switch the pink in the fish to silver.

Where did you find that hat?

True2OB.png

Here you go guys, a great side by side by side by side. I'm waiting for a Blue Marlins hat like the blue in the regular cap. Can't wait to get one. Almost bought the Teal, Blue and Red ones today though. They also had a grey and charcoal one that was nice.

img2241nm.jpg

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Here you go guys, a great side by side by side by side. I'm waiting for a Blue Marlins hat like the blue in the regular cap. Can't wait to get one. Almost bought the Teal, Blue and Red ones today though. They also had a grey and charcoal one that was nice.

img2241nm.jpg

Flipping nice! I live in Miami, been to a bunch of hat stores and all I ever see is the orange hat :/

True2OB.png

There's a new trailer for MLB 12: The Show that spotlights Marlins Ballpark. It even has the art deco flying dolphin cirque-du-so-lame home run abstraction in all its moving glory. The thing looks interesting but really out of place. And the fishtank with moving fish.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-marlins-mlb-12-the/726502

I didn't know the backstop was a fish tank... that's actually pretty cool.

The flying dolphins, however, look like something Bill Veeck would've installed in the 40s... very inappropriate for such a modern ballpark.

Archived