New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

Are those just logo stickers on the front, or are the shoes actually designed to be "Marlins" shoes? They're possibly the most horrible thing I've ever seen on anyone's feet.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing the new road uniform at Phillies opening day. I'm really intrigued to see how good the white letters look on a gray background. Off the top of my head, I can't think of another team that went that direction. I'll be pretty pissed if they come out in their black alt.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are those just logo stickers on the front, or are the shoes actually designed to be "Marlins" shoes? They're possibly the most horrible thing I've ever seen on anyone's feet.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing the new road uniform at Phillies opening day. I'm really intrigued to see how good the white letters look on a gray background. Off the top of my head, I can't think of another team that went that direction. I'll be pretty pissed if they come out in their black alt.

Yeah those are defiantly just stickers

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Those shoes are BEAUTIFUL!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Yeah those are defiantly just stickers

Breakin' all the rules.

There's something about those shoes that I like, but I don't know if they work on ballplayers. Those are girl-at-the-gym shoes.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Ugliest cleats ever?

ewshoes.jpg

I'd cop those joints in a New York second.

##floridaboifresh

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

##floridaboifresh

Can somebody translate this for me?

Sure thing.

"I would purchase those shoes in a heartbeat. As a native Floridian, they suit my style perfectly."

There you go, hun. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Reno Aces (AAA) have white letters on a gray jersey. I didn't like how it looked there and don't think it looks all that good on the Marlins either.

Ugliest cleats ever?

ewshoes.jpg

##floridaboifresh

Granted, I wear these regularly, but I kinda dig these as well. I think if you lose the yellow laces and the logo sticker, they'd be really nice. Plus, Nike Air Max 360s (at least that's what these look to be) are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Edit: They are 360s, and this is what they look like sans logo/laces:

lg487982106.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Why are they wearing the black hats with the orange alt? Also, lots of empty seats... I know it's still preseason, but come on!

Yeah when the Twins opened target field that preseason opener against st louis was a complete sellout

Archived