New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MIAMI.png

If you really wanted the A and I's to match the M's, the blue shadows would only be on the bottom, orange shadows on the side, and yellow shadows on the top. You're very close to "perfection" though. Of course, I use the term "perfection" loosely.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I saw the caps in person at the New Era flagship store in SoHo, and was blown away. The logo is gorgeous when embroidered.

The orange cap was stunning. And I can't stand the color orange as a rule. But not only did it jump right out of the MLB display racks, the white sets it off nicely and the touch of light blue was just enough.

I'm really impressed with how they looked in person.

I saw the caps in person at the New Era flagship store in SoHo, and was blown away. The logo is gorgeous when embroidered.

The orange cap was stunning. And I can't stand the color orange as a rule. But not only did it jump right out of the MLB display racks, the white sets it off nicely and the touch of light blue was just enough.

I'm really impressed with how they looked in person.

The black hat looks great on guys (when worn correctly - sticker OFF and brim curved). :grin:

Armin over at Brand New crowned this as the worst logo of 2011. Can't say I'm surprised.

http://www.underconsideration.com/brandnew/archives/the_best_and_worst_identities_of_2011_part_i_the_worst.php

Can't say I'm surprised... or that he's wrong. It's awful.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Picked up an orange 5950 Marlins cap yesterday. I like it a lot more than the black cap, although apparently the black cap is still pretty hard to find. Most of the stores I've been to are out of stock completely or backordered for weeks at a time.

Yeah, I own an orange cap and jersey, and the shade of orange looks fantastic in person.

Just wondering, are there any other teams in MLB that currently have any official orange caps listed under their identity? The last team that I could think of was the Astros when they wore the throwback hats from the 80's (think it was within the last couple of years)

This could be a nice opportunity for the Fish to embrace the orange hats and make them unique to their identity.

Finally got by my local mall that has three lids affiliated stores in it. (lids, hat shack and Sports Fanatic). Only lids had three orange hats. No one had the blacks. Asked the guy at the counter if they were out because they hadnt received alot or if the demand was high. Employees were saying that cant keep them on the shelves fast enough. This is in North Carolina.

Funny thing was they had plenty of the new Blue Jays, Mariners, Orioles hats.

Yeah, they are selling like hot cakes. I got a black and orange hat and within days they were both sold out. All the other teams new hats have been easy to get. Who would of thought the demand would be so high in COLORADO! For being such a horrible rebrand and sooo ugly these are selling well.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived