twi

Searching for your 'whale'

That reproduction is pretty damn faithful, but I'm curious: are those white streaks actually on the jersey or is it just a problem with the camera?

That reproduction is pretty damn faithful, but I'm curious: are those white streaks actually on the jersey or is it just a problem with the camera?

Nah...that's just thread. The jersey isn't complete. That was just an update he sent me.

Ah, I see.

Anyway, some more of my whales:

memphismaddogs.jpg

5403010036_fa46270449.jpg

barons_durant3.jpg

Oh YES!!!

Wow -- that is something.

Wasn't that originally done by someone on this board?

EDIT: I should say that by "that is something" I mean that it's pretty awesome.

Thanks. My hook-up is pretty damn good. I'd love to know who the original designer of this jersey was.

Said it before but as a die hard Sonic fan, I'm so glad they didn't go with those. Those actually look good. Would have been doubly hard to take if they left AND had a nice new look.

That they look horrible now eases the pain a tiny, tiny, tiny bit. Not much but I'll take what I can get.

I want a Seattle Durant Jersey, the more I look at the Thunder the more i miss the sonics.

Grew up going to their games, don't mind the jersey since they changed to the Nailers, but what I would give for a Wheeling Thunderbirds Jersey. Heck, anything Thunderbirds.

wheeling_thunderbirds_1994-95_photo_front.jpg

Grew up going to their games, don't mind the jersey since they changed to the Nailers, but what I would give for a Wheeling Thunderbirds Jersey. Heck, anything Thunderbirds.

Wow, that logo looks awfully similar to this:

uzhay2wfh9tu4gkdlrq1.gif

Wow, that logo looks awfully similar to this:

uzhay2wfh9tu4gkdlrq1.gif

Never really thought about it, but yes they are similar. About 10x better than what they had in Winston Salem.

lecnon0lhl42405de69x.gif

Placed a bid on my #1 whale tonight, hopefully I can come away with it for a good price.

I need one of my Toronto area buddies to hook me up. I'm looking for possibly anything you can find in regards to the Streetsville Derbys (OJHL). The team announced it will be merging with another and will no longer have this moniker.

Exmaples:

160px-Streetsville_Derbys.jpg

StreetsvilleDerbys.GIF

StreetsvilleDerbys81a.GIF

team93473.gif

A puck or t-shirt would be awesome.

I need one of my Toronto area buddies to hook me up. I'm looking for possibly anything you can find in regards to the Streetsville Derbys (OJHL). The team announced it will be merging with another and will no longer have this moniker.

Exmaples:

160px-Streetsville_Derbys.jpg

StreetsvilleDerbys.GIF

StreetsvilleDerbys81a.GIF

team93473.gif

A puck or t-shirt would be awesome.

Arrghh!! I work for the Hamilton Red Wings, and could probably have set you up LAST season. I'll see if anything comes up this year.

Nice to see the OJHL getting some love.

EDIT: This may be able to help. http://www.streetsvillederbys.ca/site/contactus/main.html

EDIT 2: Probably not the logo you're looking for, but I found this: http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/Streetsville_Derbys_Game_Worn_Jersey_Player_20-562-21.html

Yeah, my bad. Didn't know about them till very recently.

I'll try the email route. Keep your eyes open for me. Thanks!

barons_durant3.jpg

Oh YES!!!

Thanks. My hook-up is pretty damn good. I'd love to know who the original designer of this jersey was.

Said it before but as a die hard Sonic fan, I'm so glad they didn't go with those. Those actually look good. Would have been doubly hard to take if they left AND had a nice new look.

That they look horrible now eases the pain a tiny, tiny, tiny bit. Not much but I'll take what I can get.

How much does this guy charge?

barons_durant3.jpg

Oh YES!!!

How much does this guy charge?

Send me a private message for details.

c2ihiymfppbbt58hyghk.gif

Still trying very hard to find one of these. Preferably blank and size XL. But with it seeming very hard to find one, I am able to compromise and go with L or XXL, and/or with a player and number if it comes down to it.

There was a perfect one on eBay I was bidding on up until the last momment, then my freaking computer froze. I thought I found one, and get it today in the mail and isn't the same jersey pictured. They sent the new third rather than the old one. So I'm still left with the only one I see is a XXL with Thornton on it for about $200 with shipping on eBay.

Given it is bigger than I wanted and has name/number, not to mention it's very expensive, I figure I'd try and ask around before jumping on it.

I've been having a hell of a time finding one of those too.

I've been having a hell of a time finding one of those too.

Yeah. Idk if I should just pay way more than I want, or keep waiting. I mean I'm sure they will turn up here and there on eBay, but like with some other jerseys I've spent a little too much on, idk.

I waited for the old Coyotes third for a very long time before I found one. So I can try and be patient, but it seems hard to wait sometimes when you're not sure if and when they'll show up.

Accidentally stumbled over this while browsing eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Wheeling-Nailers-Thunderbirds-hockey-jersey-/260790272613?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb84fc265

$(KGrHqQOKkQE2659bfUDBN3F)zW5f!~~_12.JPG