New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for gold helmet, teal jersey, and gold pants, with jaguar patterns. I want this as tacky and wild as freaking possible. They're the Jaguars, what do they have to lose?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm hoping for gold helmet, teal jersey, and gold pants, with jaguar patterns. I want this as tacky and wild as freaking possible. They're the Jaguars, what do they have to lose?

No

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm seeing a lot more teal here than I was anticipating with the rebrand. Color me delighted! It asks seems like they got some really good shades of teal and gold on the unis. All hope is not lost!

Also, based on the way the gold looks raised, it seems like black uni, white numbers to me.

Hey, they cpied my Vikes :angered:

If you're talking about gloves, I'm pretty sure that's Nike's glove motif for this year. Don't look too much into it.

Teasers posted by @MadeByTim on the Twittersphere.

BIK3FReCQAAJCLY.jpg

Top image appears to be numbers... but are they white numbers on a black jersey (my guess) or black numbers on a white jersey?

Based on how the twill is layered...they're white numbers on a black jersey. If it was a white jersey, the teal would be the bottom layer, not the top layer.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The numbers are black with gold then teal trim. You can tell by the stitch pattern that the base color is the white jersey. This is "kisscut" tackle twill. Only the top layer has stitching on either side.

BIK3FReCQAAJCLY.jpg

BIK2_6ACEAADH7C.jpg

Pretty sure the top is the shield logo. No clue what the bottom is.

The top looks like part of the number, possibly the #2. The bottom looks like part of the sleeve.

BIK3FReCQAAJCLY.jpg

BIK2_6ACEAADH7C.jpg

Pretty sure the top is the shield logo. No clue what the bottom is.

The top looks like part of the number, possibly the #2. The bottom looks like part of the sleeve.

Yup.

It appears from the second image at the upper left corner is the collar and the teal part is the sleeve. With the way the Nike uniforms are constructed now, could be an image of top of shoulder.

Go A's!

Archived