Uniform looks and identities that you miss in sports

Tigers6884

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the Bills would go back to this look. It was a sleek modern uniform. Their current uniforms are ugly and boring.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

No nothing of this post is true, those are some of the worst uniforms ever created

He's probably some 17 year old who likes the KeWl sWaG to this uniform, cause it's sick bruh.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I wish the Bills would go back to this look. It was a sleek modern uniform. Their current uniforms are ugly and boring.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

No nothing of this post is true, those are some of the worst uniforms ever created

He's probably some 17 year old who likes the KeWl sWaG to this uniform, cause it's sick bruh.

I'm not saying its perfect. It would look even more sick if the helmet was chrome.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

Wut-babka.jpg

The new uniforms are so much better than these abominations it isn't even funny.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

I'm not saying its perfect. It would look even more sick if the helmet was chrome.

There's nothing even remotely appealing to this from a modern "Kewl swag" point of view. It's a weirdly pipped Junior football league uniform with no modern elements. Easily the biggest disaster in NFL history. Their current looks? The best in football.

Buffalo-Bills.jpg

There's nothing even remotely appealing to this from a modern "Kewl swag" point of view. It's a weirdly pipped Junior football league uniform with no modern elements. Easily the biggest disaster in NFL history. Their current looks? The best in football.

Hey now... I think the pants are alright.

Orlando Thunder + Sacramento Surge of the WLAF:

Rodney-Lossow-Orlando-Thunder-World-Bowl]

Any of the original WLAF looks. They looked so much better before they all started wearing the same templates. I especially liked Ohio, Montreal and London.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Of those already posted I agree with: the old Arizona Diamondbacks, Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Twins striped road jersey and M hat, and late 80s Padres.

My addition is the old Winnipeg Jets. I understand why they cannot come back, but I find the new Jets stuff boring

KKingWin.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived