Nike NBA Collection By Moom ( Oklahoma City Thunder Third 7/25 )

Moom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKC is gorgeous. I love the Native American pattern and the rainbow colors, and that slate blue is really sharp. Also, that's a great way to do "Oklahoma City" on a jersey. I don't think I've ever seen anyone align it that way.

Seconded. I really love any design that incorporates Native American elements in a respectful manner (i.e. not a caricature), and you did a great job with that. The slate blue is an excellent base color too, allowing for the rainbow to really "pop" on the uniform.

Oklahoma City looks incredible especially with the multicolored designs.

Btw.Can we pretty please see Chicago concept sometime in the future whenever you have a chance? ? please oh please (is this better way to ask :-D )

:-) ya

Oklahoma City looks incredible especially with the multicolored designs.

Btw.Can we pretty please see Chicago concept sometime in the future whenever you have a chance? please oh please (is this better way to ask :-D )

:-) ya

+2 Would definitely love to see the Chicago Bulls soon!!

i think you are doing a great job of getting away from a traditional feel for the right teams, like okc and new orleans. i love the hornets concept and the only thing i'll say is if you want to go with the big logo shorts, 90s style, make the hornet even bigger on the shorts than it is now. id love to see what you can do with a team like the utah jazz

Not sure how I missed this, but I love what you did here. If only they had the Summer League sponsored by Nike, this would be awesome.

My favourite has to be the OKC one. Its simple but it has the right amount of purpose and uniqueness that it all comes together nicely.

As for requests go, I would like to see the Raptors in their Purple with Black and Red accents please. And If you are thinking of doing older teams, Vancouver Grizzlies would be an interesting concept - pretending Memphis doesnt exist of course :P Speaking of old teams, Seattle Supersonics would be nice to see as well :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in love with the Lakers and Thunder concepts. I know the Lakers one is essentially what they wore once upon a time but it feels so right to see. Hope they can 'update' to a similar look again, not a fan of what they have now.

The Thunder blew my mind for the layout of it. It would be such a cool take on how to execute the Thunder brand. I can even envision an orange version of that looking super nice.

Let's keep this thread going, definitely enjoying these.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Wow! Absolutely fantastic job on these! The ideas are fresh, progressive, well thought out and beautifully rendered. Way to think outside the box.

The template is amazing as well...vastly different from anything I've seen on these boards - which is great. I rally like the faux-flat design and the "one the floor" presentation. it gives the concepts a sense of realness and provides what i think is a pretty accurate representation of what it'll look like on a player, in action or in an every day casual-fan type situation. Looking forward to seeing more!

Hornets: I like the honeycomb pattern and the progressive/modern style. The seafoam-tint to the green isnt working, however.

Spurs: Nice and simple. I think it fits the identity well.

Lakers: Perfect. Just perfect.

Thunder: Awesome! Love it all. I think it could benefit from a little bit of trim, however.

Keep it up! Im looking forward to more!

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

Thanks for all the feedback, forgot about this thread to be honest, been caught up in my soccer designs for other sites. Heres a more refined OKC concept with a different wordmark.

hgOPpDB.png

Hey I know people here are saints and usually give templates away for free, but would anybody be interested in buying this 2014 FIBA Nike Hyperelite template ( pictured above ; shorts and socks included, not done yet) whenever I finish it? I usual charge one pound per template, like 1.6 dollars, and donate half to unicef. Its about 3000px wide, psd or xcf. Just sort of want to know before I finish it, not trying to plug a business or anything here. :)

Archived