All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This really highlights what an awful font the Falcons chose.
  3. No, but that's mostly because I think Mike Florio is an idiot.
  4. No red and black. How about red and blue? That hasn’t been done before.
  5. You're definitely overthinking it.
  6. I’m so thrilled that my team shares a division with these guys.
  7. They could be called the Pink Packers Nah even I wouldn't go that far.
  8. Just go back to padded leather helmets already.
  9. And those people who can't afford to go to NFL games might want to catch the UFL and enjoy pro football that's still creating it's own fan experience.
  10. Today
  11. Hard no to red and black.
  12. @CaliforniaGlowin I'm so happy you laughed at that one!!!
  13. The Ravens would benefit from a simplified blackletter number set so much
  14. One new issue I just thought of: the vents in the helmets. I don't know what they're for, but all of these caps would cover the vents.
  15. I forgot just how stacked that offense was. Three receivers that would have been the number one receiver at any other school, and possibly the best QB they've ever had. I think you're overthinking it. He remained loyal and still got drafted in the first round. If anything, it's a good sign for when it's time to negotiate contracts. A guy whose loyalty to his team and coaches took priority over getting paid? That's incredibly rare these days. I wish the rest of Toledo's star players were as loyal as him. They've been hit hard by the transfer portal. I'm not even sure that it's possible, but he is really on the fast track to becoming a worse owner than Dan Snyder. My condolences to Carolina fans.
  16. FWIW- similar to this. I found these practice socks they use on top of guardian caps that seem to be a little less bulky than what you see from georgia here. Maybe they pop off easily under contact and are only meant to designate players you can't hit in practice, but this silhouette is certainly closer to a traditional helmet. did a quick mockup just to see NFL branding on one. bleh.
  17. That would be great if it did, and I hope that it does. But... Do you know what sort of football NFL fans like? The NFL and to a lesser extent NCAA.
  18. The Panthers were able to get a booth near the NFL Draft, if not inside the main area itself, so at least this should help get some fans interested in the two remaining games they have. Hopefully they get at least 10,000 but I think that depends just as much as how they do before then as it does their marketing pitches at the booths.
  19. I think I’d prefer black over the darker blue but definitely fits the winter aesthetic.
  20. The Saskatoon Blades wore Berries jerseys earlier this season (same ownership) and these had more purplely purple.
  21. Same here. Good to see ya. So the Soul players were in New Orleans, got booted from their hotel rooms due to non-payment, the hotel is holding their stuff, and the commissioner is there to address the players in person to tell them that the league's problems are fake news and they need to listen to the AFL Podcast for the truth, and also he's going to crack down on whoever's leaking all this fake news. Again, he's doing this probably in the hotel lobby, because all the players got very-not-fake kicked out of their rooms. I think we're about done here!
  22. Oy. I recovered my password there (arenafan) after so many years.
  23. Per having logo/branding issues with the guardian caps, there is this:
  24. Exactly. The NFL is centered around the brand, and that brand is centered around the helmet. They wouldn't announce this if they hadn't found a way to integrate at the very least a team's logo onto the cap. Otherwise, we wouldn't have seen a bunch of giant helmet replicas at the Draft this week. If they were planning to fully integrate the Guardian Cap as-is, we'd see little to nothing helmet related from the league or its partners on the marketing side of things. They'd actively be trying to distance themselves from the helmet as a brand icon.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.