All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Provided the Bills actually make the playoffs. That’s gonna be a big if this year.
  3. There are easy fixes for both those issues: Remove the TV numbers and make the helmet royal blue. Would be absolutely perfect and take little effort.
  4. The Bills need a WR so they traded with KC, who took a WR. You just know that dude is going to burn Buffalo into the ground in a playoff game.
  5. It's close enough and it looks worlds better than their current set.
  6. Except it doesn't look like that on the modern template. The number and horn get squished in a way that's unappealing and with a more modern camera, the differences in the royal blue jersey and navy helmet look awful. While the Rams didn't get everything right with the current uniform, I appreciate the attempt. Get rid of the name tag and replicate the white jersey as blue and they have a current interpretation of this that works
  7. Buffalo trades #32 and a 6th to Carolina for #33 and a 5th round pick on Saturday
  8. If not Purple, I think an Indigo (somewhere between Navy and Purple) paired with Light Blue and Copper could be different enough from a Navy/Light Blue color palette. That said, Black/Light Blue/Copper, Purple/Black/Copper, or Black/Purple/Light Blue all have a lot of potential.
  9. And the Niners draft a WR, because they’re terrified of not signing Aiyuk or are ready to move on from Deebo. I’d say they need defense more than a WR, but the cap issues looming are coloring their decisions.
  10. Chop Robinson is the best name in the draft so far.
  11. Cowboys select OT Tyler Guyton from Oklahoma.....this means he's going to be a stud.
  12. I guess, but Love went at 26. Not 8 or wherever Penix went. It’s insane. Chiefs just got Mahomes the fastest player in the combine history. That’s a great pick!
  13. I think what I still can't get past more than anything is that they tried to make a move against Chicago while staying in Cook County. Chicago and Cook County aren't officially consolidated like San Francisco or Philadelphia, but the two hardly have an adversarial relationship--broadly speaking, what's good for the city is good for the county, and losing the Bears would have been bad for the city. (Of course, keeping them under Saint Kevin's onerous terms might be even worse.) And so no one except the McCaskeys could be that surprised when the county assessor found a way to hit them with a tax bill they couldn't afford and scuttled their plans. Arlington Heights was going to be in its own county once upon a time, but then the northwest suburbs started voting Democratic and I haven't heard about it since. Maybe the Bears had bad intel there too. I can still see an open-air stadium on Roosevelt with mostly private funds. Something like what the Seahawks have with covered stands. Bears, Fire, Red Stars. No ambitious surrounding development. Maybe Beyonce can split the difference and only do a ten-night residency.
  14. So are the Falcons thinking that they can "Jordan Love" Michael Penix?
  15. Today
  16. The Kraken use more of a light teal than a powder blue so I don't see the issue.
  17. Purple should be the main color, since neither the Kings nor Ducks really want to embrace it.
  18. These are blue and not purple right? I'm not seeing incorrectly? Regardless, it definitely doesn't match the purple of the hats and belts (nor the logos nor the merch). I have to assume this is UA not being able to produce the purple because the team did tweet something a while back about ordering purple jerseys.
  19. "Philadelphia," which is operating as a full-time road team, is number three on the list now. We're two days out from the season starting... or are we?
  20. They’re lucky they share a division with Tepper’s toxic trash heap.
  21. Nfl network just showed vikings cheerleaders and they had the wordmark shown on the leaked alt in big font across their chests. It's real
  22. Selfishly I hope Utah avoids light/powder blue so the Kraken can be the main light blue franchise in the league. Although our primaries are dark blue so that opens the door. Bet they go a light blue primary with a black-dominated logo. Brown would be a nice color to get into the NHL but it’s all about selling merch these days
  23. Ohio State had something like that in the 1950's. Eventually it became the sleeve stripes under Woody Hayes.
  24. Next years QB class looks bleak, which is why I suspect everyone is reaching. Didn’t really want Nix but would rather him than McCarthy and he seems to be a pretty good fit for Payton’s offense, so whatever.
  25. I hate the Falcons so much. Dropping 180M on a guy and drafting his replacement (who is 24 with an even worse injury history) is flat out embarrassing. By the time Kirk’s contract is done, Mike Penix will be 28. Brandon Weeden 2.0. Especially with the pass rush as bad as it is and no defensive players off the board at all. This is generational malpractice.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.