All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cowboys are LOSING TO THE JETS.
  3. The Saints-Jags game looked more like a intrasquad high school scrimmage.
  4. 2 passes were tipped by Browns receivers into Seahawk hands. Can't blame the QB on those. Unfortunately, they're still committing stupid penalties and the refs calling a blindside tackle on Landry when he hit him straight up was ridiculous. The Landry score that wasn't was a pretty bad review call as well.
  5. The Jets' look is growing on me. The only game of theirs I've been able to watch this year was when they wore the terrible black uniforms, so maybe that's why. I do find the helmet logo aggressively bland.
  6. Oakland/SF to Portland is 600+ miles Seattle to Portland is 175 miles St. Louis to Nashville is 300 miles Atlanta to Nashville is 250 miles Cincinnati to Nashville is 275 mile Very different scenarios
  7. Charlotte has less territorial issues to deal with as well. Atlanta and DC are the for Charlotte. Where Nashville would have territorial issues with Atlanta, St. Louis, and Cincinnati.
  8. Atlanta, St. Louis, and Cincinnati would never let this happen
  9. Rod Carew as the Angels hitting coach in the late 1990s. The guy has no business in the "Disney style" periwinkle-and-blue era uniforms.
  10. Andy Reid should be Chiefs coach for life.
  11. Before I show the last two teams, I thought I’d share with you my idea for HPL All-Star kits... An all-star game in the HPL would work similar to MLS. One single team of the best players the Aloha State has to offer vs. a random team from MLS, just to see how the HPLers stack up against a mainland team. The main kit is patterned after the Hawaiian state flag, and the change kit is based on the Kanaka Maoli flag, which represents Native Hawaiians.
  12. So the MLB and MiLB Professional Baseball Agreement (PBA) is set to expire after the 2020 season. This is the agreement that outlines the single affiliation model and states the 160 MiLB clubs from AAA to Advanced Rookie will have an MLB affiliate. MiLB hopes to have a new agreement in place by the end of the winter meetings, as to not have it hanging over their head the entire season (link). As analytics continue to become more and more prevalent in all aspects of the games, MLB appears to be positioning for a more streamlined and efficient minor league system that allows them to better train, develop, and evaluate prospects. Commissioner Manfred has even publicly said that MLB would like to see fewer affiliates and better facilities (link). It seems from current stadium issues (see Beloit), that MiLB has already succumbed to MLB demands to increase stadium facility requirements. Apparently, last time this occurred was in 1992 and subsequently MiLB was met with multiple teams relocating and other restructuring. Regardless, if there are stricter facility rules, we could see some current MiLB stadiums deemed ineligible and could thus force teams to seek new stadiums or relocate. Has anyone heard any rumors as to developments of the PBA for 2020? What stadiums do you think would be most at risk? And if MLB gets their way, even though MiLB is opposed to reducing the 160 required affiliation number, what do you think are some likely scenarios that MLB and MiLB agree to restructuring? How would this affect the current league set up in the minors?
  13. You know, I enjoy finding the most esoteric things at thrift stores, and today I got a 1980s/90s Milwaukee Admirals jersey for $5.
  14. And this is an issue why? It's the NFL's 100th season let them be
  15. Today
  16. Winston needs to be benched, cut or whatever and Evans needs to play with a little more effort
  17. I kinda like the Saints white pants. Its nice to see a change now and then. But yes, black socks should have been worn.
  18. I think this week in the nfl has made me flip. $500 helmets, $300 jerseys, $100 pants, $100 cleats and I’m obsessing over the $10 socks (all white or leotard). I swear it’s in every matchup this week. I’ve got my fingers crossed for normal road Steelers vs normal powder blue chargers tonight.
  19. Dalton is an interesting idea. The Browns are in win-now mode but don't have the QB to win now. They're almost begging for a Brad Johnson in Tampa or Trent Dilfer in Baltimore situation. Just need someone to not screw up. Or throw 3 picks.
  20. I don’t think it is either, I’m just thinking of a possible explanation, faulty as it maybe.
  21. Teddy Bridgewater is undefeated as a starter this year and Foles is injured, I don’t see either getting traded, who could I see as someone they could try (even though i think it’s very unlikely) is Andy Dalton, 0-6 bengals, Daltons played okay, and with some better receivers like OBJ and Landry he could do some real damage, the bengals kind of need a restart at QB too
  22. Not all of them were exactly his fault, but Baker Mayfield has been picked three times today. During the MNF game against SF, I posited that he might not be that good. I stand by that. Do the Browns still have a bunch of draft picks? What is the trade value for Baker Mayfield + some other stuff for a competent QB? How far away is Nick Foles? What about Teddy Bridgewater?
  23. The gold pants are in their rotation anymore though, thankfully, it was the only part that didn’t work
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?