MY new cleveland browns logo

fiasco!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey i saw the brown hold the defending 2000 yard man to 57 on sunday, all the while beating that team he plays for.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I love how the topic title and the message inside are neither self-serving nor grossly overstated. Also, your amazing use of monotone is shockingly delicious. I love YOUR work.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

so i think the browns current logo totally BBS...so i totally redid their identity with my mad skillz.

and here we go:

browns_logo.gif

C&C appreciated.

all sycophants welcome.

best.logo.ever. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

that logo sucks, needs more brown.

...and cowbell...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Braden, we kid because we care. :P

Joel, that brown is just a little too chocolate for me... Get some green in there, to make it a bit more dogturd in shade, and it'll be perfect.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived