MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People like those? It's like they want to mimic the pillbox style, but on a 6-panel cap. I don't see any way that horizontal stripes look good on a dome. I thought New Era was going to make actual pillbox caps for this game - guess not.

Nope. Half-assed, look terrible.

But "you're in"?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not sure if anyone picked this up yet, and sorry I'm on my phone so I can't post pictures, but in the picture with only the 5 or 6 hats- Reds, Cubs, A's, Yankees, they are all white. Yet the picture with every team has white for NL teams, and colors for AL teams. I'm assuming then that New Era is going to sell both white and colors for both teams? Do they all wear color in the actual game? All white? WHAT?!

From a picture that Phil Hecken had tweeted, the American League caps are in the teams' colors while the National League caps are white.

Hmm. Not according to this.

Looks like the new MLB ASG hats are out! They're awesome!

5DTeEjv.jpg

This is the picture in question...

14pcSTO.jpg

(I couldn't post it earlier as I was on mobile)

:censored:, that's not how you :censored: do a :censored: pillbox, :censored:. The :censored: top of a pill box is supposed to be flat, :censored: :censored:

This is making me so :censored: irrationally angry.

From a picture that Phil Hecken had tweeted, the American League caps are in the teams' colors while the National League caps are white.

5DTeEjv.jpg

14pcSTO.jpg

:censored:, that's not how you :censored: do a :censored: pillbox, :censored:. The :censored: top of a pill box is supposed to be flat, :censored: :censored:

By seeing your pic and your end banners, I feel ya man!

IFI8izO.gif

People like those? It's like they want to mimic the pillbox style, but on a 6-panel cap. I don't see any way that horizontal stripes look good on a dome. I thought New Era was going to make actual pillbox caps for this game - guess not.

Nope. Half-assed, look terrible.

But "you're in"?

First time was seeing the pic in phone, didn't notice that they weren't real pillboxes.

No Brewers throwback anyway, so it's moot.

5DTeEjv.jpg

14pcSTO.jpg

Ok, Lee Elia/Bryan Price…

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

The All-Star Game logo has a free-standing mustache? What level of professional sports is this, again?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived