TVIXX

MLB Changes 2015

People like those? It's like they want to mimic the pillbox style, but on a 6-panel cap. I don't see any way that horizontal stripes look good on a dome. I thought New Era was going to make actual pillbox caps for this game - guess not.

Nope. Half-assed, look terrible.

But "you're in"?

Did the Reds ever actually wear a pillbox hat? I know it's used on the Mr. Redlegs logo, but I can't find anything else.

Not sure if anyone picked this up yet, and sorry I'm on my phone so I can't post pictures, but in the picture with only the 5 or 6 hats- Reds, Cubs, A's, Yankees, they are all white. Yet the picture with every team has white for NL teams, and colors for AL teams. I'm assuming then that New Era is going to sell both white and colors for both teams? Do they all wear color in the actual game? All white? WHAT?!

(I couldn't post it earlier as I was on mobile)

... sorry I'm on my phone so I can't post pictures...

Guys, around these parts you're "in phone".

From a picture that Phil Hecken had tweeted, the American League caps are in the teams' colors while the National League caps are white.

Hmm. Not according to this.

Looks like the new MLB ASG hats are out! They're awesome!

5DTeEjv.jpg

This is the picture in question...

14pcSTO.jpg

:censored:, that's not how you :censored: do a :censored: pillbox, :censored:. The :censored: top of a pill box is supposed to be flat, :censored: :censored:

This is making me so :censored: irrationally angry.

From a picture that Phil Hecken had tweeted, the American League caps are in the teams' colors while the National League caps are white.

5DTeEjv.jpg

14pcSTO.jpg

:censored:, that's not how you :censored: do a :censored: pillbox, :censored:. The :censored: top of a pill box is supposed to be flat, :censored: :censored:

By seeing your pic and your end banners, I feel ya man!

Both a black and a white baltimore cap ?

People like those? It's like they want to mimic the pillbox style, but on a 6-panel cap. I don't see any way that horizontal stripes look good on a dome. I thought New Era was going to make actual pillbox caps for this game - guess not.

Nope. Half-assed, look terrible.

But "you're in"?

First time was seeing the pic in phone, didn't notice that they weren't real pillboxes.

No Brewers throwback anyway, so it's moot.

5DTeEjv.jpg

14pcSTO.jpg

Ok, Lee Elia/Bryan Priceā€¦

The All-Star Game logo has a free-standing mustache? What level of professional sports is this, again?

According to Darren Rovell on Twitter, these are NOT the on-field ASG caps. Workout Day, perhaps?

According to Darren Rovell on Twitter, these are NOT the on-field ASG caps. Workout Day, perhaps?

Probably. That way, the hypnotized minions who can't seem to spend enough money will wind up buying two hats!

Lukas confirmed Rovell's tweet. Not the ASG hats. Maybe just the HRD hats? Maybe the workout hats?

The pillbox hats don't look too bad. But I'm curious how can they keep this ASG hat shtick going forward. Any unique look for San Diego next season? Everyone's hat is brown?

Taco Bell style hats? Or would that be too similar to Minnesota's from last year?