TVIXX

MLB Changes 2015

I don't mind those, but I've heard descriptions for the 4th of July caps this year and... Woof. Those are gonna be downright hideous.

per UniWatch

CEuGd8kVEAMI1eP.png

39thirty diamond era hats?!?!? I hope they make the next batch of Diamond Era hats in 39thirty versions.

Standalone, the caps are fine in design. But the fact that they will be worn on-field for official MLB games makes me not like them.

I think with the orange jerseys the stripes should be black white black, it doesnt need orange in the middle, the jersey is orange.

where is it orange in the middle ?
On the end of the sleeves
I see what you mean, but then you could argue that there also should be gold there, or what ?

I don't mind those, but I've heard descriptions for the 4th of July caps this year and... Woof. Those are gonna be downright hideous.

per UniWatch

CEuGd8kVEAMI1eP.png

Yup. Pretty much exactly what I was expecting. Like I said, WOOF.

Holy crap. Save yourself $25 and just buy a hat at a truck stop.

Though the worst part is the glut of sublimated designs I foresee taking over the minor leagues in the next 2 years... sigh.

After pondering about these caps for a while, I have decided that I dislike them and the fact that they're TOO tacky.

However, there's nothing wrong with simply wearing their regular caps and just put an USA flag patch on the side of it.

Like this:

Flag-Patches-Caps-MLB-911-2013.jpg

The Nats' hat will probably look the best, and then the Red Sox, Yankees, and Phillies versions might be kind of cool.

And as always, the Blue Jays lose.

After pondering about these caps for a while, I have decided that I dislike them and the fact that they're TOO tacky.

However, there's nothing wrong with simply wearing their regular caps and just put an USA flag patch on the side of it.

Like this:

Flag-Patches-Caps-MLB-911-2013.jpg

But those won't make any money.The design has to be as tacky as possible for people to buy it.

The Nats' hat will probably look the best, and then the Red Sox, Yankees, and Phillies versions might be kind of cool.

No, they'll wear maple-leaf themed caps to celebrate the United States' birthday. Duh.

No, they'll wear maple-leaf themed caps to celebrate the United States' birthday. Duh.

Which i would love to buy if I wouldn't be at camp. Eh, i'll probably forget all about it when get there.

Though the worst part is the glut of sublimated designs I foresee taking over the minor leagues in the next 2 years... sigh.

And the similarity is striking...

02711554.interactive.b.jpg

And the similarity is striking...

02711554.interactive.b.jpg

Look, I know what you're trying to do here but... THAT'S A HAT WITH CHUCK NORRIS ON IT. I would wear this based on that alone.

Love the Baltimore jersey. Hate that cap.

The Baltimore white panel or the Joe Dirt-inspired 4th of July spectaculars?