2014 NCAA Football Thread

Chicageaux

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo what becomes of the Buckeyes qb situation for next year?

Braxton Miller will transfer.

J.T. Barrett is the best of the bunch, in my opinion. I'd go with him.

No way they don't go with the guy who won three postseason games. Convincingly, at that.

I expect Barrett to transfer, too. Don't be surprised if one of then goes to Oregon. Would expect the other to go to somewhere like LSU.

Looks Oregon's "play us tough, and we fold like paper" reputation will remain intact. Congrats to Ohio State! Funny that the conference that most media types ignored and teased is the one who has a team standing tall at the end.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Ohio state would look so much better if the numbers on the shoulders were white on their jersey! Sorry for Oregon even though I didn't pick them. But if there were any Pac-12 team that would win the national title in the century, it's not them, not Stanford, not ASU, only the USC Trojans! Anyway, congrats to the Buckeyes for winning the title since 2002. Now if only LeBron went to Ohio State.....

So... Ohio State. Do you go with a QB that won you a National Championship or a QB that played great in the regular season? The decision will be easier of course, if one transfers.

Damn, teams would kill for a QB situation like that.

Looks Oregon's "play us tough, and we fold like paper" reputation will remain intact. Congrats to Ohio State! Funny that the conference that most media types ignored and teased is the one who has a team standing tall at the end.

Ohio State is far more SEC Midwest than a typical B1G team, but point still stands.

Sooo what becomes of the Buckeyes qb situation for next year?

Braxton Miller will transfer.

J.T. Barrett is the best of the bunch, in my opinion. I'd go with him.

No way they don't go with the guy who won three postseason games. Convincingly, at that.

I expect Barrett to transfer, too. Don't be surprised if one of then goes to Oregon. Would expect the other to go to somewhere like LSU.

Sure they could. The two were part of an open competition to be the backup to start the season and Barrett won out, presumably because the coaches thought he was the better player. It's not like Barrett wasn't great, he was in the Heisman conversation.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived