Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume the script "Toronto" will be on the home jerseys ? Just going based on what they are showcasing during the summer league ? As for the new number font, last year the Raptors had a similar but different font compared to the regular season font they used. Makes me wounder if they will keep these or something very identical. Who knows at this point.

4kv29i.jpg

I assume the script "Toronto" will be on the home jerseys ? Just going based on what they are showcasing during the summer league ? As for the new number font, last year the Raptors had a similar but different font compared to the regular season font they used. Makes me wounder if they will keep these or something very identical. Who knows at this point.

Conrad and Chris the boss already confirmed all the uni wordmarks have "RAPTORS" :-/
shado_logo.gif

I liked it when all the teams unveiled their new uniforms around the time of the draft. That kept them from wearing the old ones as lame ducks during the season while announcing just a few weeks after the Finals in order to prepare for the next season. Now, these teams are all over the place with these unveilings.

Raptors must be putting changes if the reveal is getting put back almost til August. No need when it already sucks. Shoulda came out with the Clippers so it wouldn't been AS BAD.

It's getting moved back to August? That seems kind of late for a NBA uniform reveal.

Raptors must be putting changes if the reveal is getting put back almost til August. No need when it already sucks. Shoulda came out with the Clippers so it wouldn't been AS BAD.

It's getting moved back to August? That seems kind of late for a NBA uniform reveal.

No timetable but it's almost August

shado_logo.gif

The entire thing derailed as soon they unveiled that awful primary. Would have been bad enough without Drakes idiotic version too

Drakes version is actually refreshing. Too many red black and white teams. The black and gold is good with me. I don't see why people hate on Drake so much.

Now I hope this purple is Toronto doing what the Clippers should have done..realize a mistake and change as much of their new uniforms as possible.

shado_logo.gif

The entire thing derailed as soon they unveiled that awful primary. Would have been bad enough without Drakes idiotic version too

Drakes version is actually refreshing. Too many red black and white teams. The black and gold is good with me. I don't see why people hate on Drake so much.

Now I hope this purple is Toronto doing what the Clippers should have done..realize a mistake and change as much of their new uniforms as possible.

Purple is original and I agree with you, I hope they fix their uniforms right away.

i'm still holding out hope they go back to purple, black and red. it was a unique color scheme and it seems most of their fans love both of the purple uniforms they used to wear, judging by the amount of throwbacks i notice while watching their games on tv.

The problem with the Drake colours are that they're Drake's colours. And that's not me "hating" Drake. That's just stating a fact. That black and gold are tied to Drake's brand, and not the brand of the Toronto Raptors. Making him the team's "Global Ambassador" was bad enough. Making them look like a subsidiary of his clothing line? That's even worse. It's a classic case of the tail wagging the dog.

Archived