College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Anyone know what the uniform matchup for the CFP Championship game will be?

I'd guess Clemson goes all Orange everything, while Bama does Bama

then looks like we're in store for a classic looking matchup, just like every other Bama-Championship Game look.

Any chance of color on color?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way. The colors are too similar.

Wasn't there an NBA or NCAAB game where they did red vs. orange? I want to say it was something like Syracuse and Louisville?

Sorry I can't recall the teams, but I've seen photos from the game on this site before and the color clash was HORRRRRRIBLE. People need to pay attention to their color wheels, especially since Orange is really just "half red"

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

oh man, stumbled upon this gem of a bad uni match up. From a D-II game between Dixie State and Azusa Pacific.

ASP_1351.jpg

Dixie State doesn't look too bad, although the all-white pants could use a red or blue (black? I can't tell) stripe to even things out.

Azusa has problems. Toilet bowl collars, sleeve caps, mis-matched white/gray.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

oh man, stumbled upon this gem of a bad uni match up. From a D-II game between Dixie State and Azusa Pacific.

ASP_1351.jpg

Dixie State doesn't look too bad, although the all-white pants could use a red or blue (black? I can't tell) stripe to even things out.

You can't really see the big issue with Dixie State in that pic, but there numbers are kind of crap.

ASP_8288-813x1024.jpg

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

ASP_1351.jpg

You can't really see the big issue with Dixie State in that pic, but there numbers are kind of crap.

ASP_8288-813x1024.jpg

That gradient bothers me WAY less than Arizona. It's still junk, but it's not the three-decker toadstool sandwich Mr. Grinch junk that Arizona is.

UyDgMWP.jpg

ASP_1351.jpg

ASP_8288-813x1024.jpg

That gradient bothers me WAY less than Arizona. It's still junk, but it's not the three-decker toadstool sandwich Mr. Grinch junk that Arizona is.

The gradient on our jerseys (arizona) is way less empowering now that its just on the shoulder, and its on the white jerseys numbers and looks fine.

a2BRS8U.png

I saw on Facebook that Clemson is going all orange and Bama is in white. Should be a pretty good looking game.

As if there was any doubt that Clemson would wear all orange.

The field tomorrow night will also following the same blueprint as last year with the black end zones:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/686320225457803264/photo/1

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

No way. The colors are too similar.

Wasn't there an NBA or NCAAB game where they did red vs. orange? I want to say it was something like Syracuse and Louisville?

Sorry I can't recall the teams, but I've seen photos from the game on this site before and the color clash was HORRRRRRIBLE. People need to pay attention to their color wheels, especially since Orange is really just "half red"

Wisconsin had a red-orange at Illinois a few years ago, which did not look too good. I believe there might have been a Knicks-Hawks game that was orange-red as well.

I saw on Facebook that Clemson is going all orange and Bama is in white. Should be a pretty good looking game.

As if there was any doubt that Clemson would wear all orange.

The field tomorrow night will also following the same blueprint as last year with the black end zones:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/686320225457803264/photo/1

I think the Black end zones look horrible. Why don't they do it like in the bowl games? Clemson with orange end zone, and I would change Bama to Crimson.

IxkieML.png

Or do something creative like the Alamo bowl. This is the game of the year and the end zones look nothing like the schools identity. They can make the field black and gold for all I care just give the universities the option to choose their own zone art

Archived