College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Houston looked worse than FSU did by a long margin. There's no room in major college football for cookie-cutter uniforms.

Hopefully Houston goes back and fixes these next season. I know they just went to these but they aren't the best look for them. They should go with Kansas State sleeve stripes. Pants need fixed as well.

It is my understanding that there will be new uni's next season. Having said that I prefer the all white uni's to our current home set. At the very least we need to keep the white helmets in our rotation.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston looked worse than FSU did by a long margin. There's no room in major college football for cookie-cutter uniforms.

Hopefully Houston goes back and fixes these next season. I know they just went to these but they aren't the best look for them. They should go with Kansas State sleeve stripes. Pants need fixed as well.

It is my understanding that there will be new uni's next season. Having said that I prefer the all white uni's to our current home set. At the very least we need to keep the white helmets in our rotation.

I always thought the Ware/Klingler run-and-shoot-era uniforms were good. Simple red and white, nothing superfluous. They should return to something like that.

TCU looks great in purple/purple/white, despite the frogskin pattern.

Yeah, it shockingly works.

The team itself, though.... ugh.

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

I guess Gary lit a fire under 'em at halftime.

Glad to be wrong, though.

If by lit a fire you mean give Vernon Adams a concussion, then yes.

Did Vernon Adams play defense...? Because we still had the same backup QB, the same backup Center, and the same backup receivers that didn't score all 1st half. And we had the same backup/freshmen defensive players as well.

If losing Vernon Adams is the reason why TCU as a whole played better than Oregon, then they have bigger problems...

(And considering ALL that TCU lost ALL season, and how much we had to put up with, I don't wanna hear it)

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

Did Vernon Adams play defense...?

No, but defenses get kinda tired when your offense achieves 18 yards and 0 first downs in a half. Same thing happened to TCU in the first half. The comeback had nothing to do with TCU, it was Oregon being completely inept and unlucky. Adams doesn't get hurt, they win this game by 50.

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

No, but defenses get kinda tired when your offense achieves 18 yards and 0 first downs in a half. Same thing happened to TCU in the first half. The comeback had nothing to do with TCU, it was Oregon being completely inept and unlucky. Adams doesn't get hurt, they win this game by 50.

Ahh so you're an Oregon fan.

That explains alot

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

No excuses. Like I said, TCU had FAR less than Oregon in the game.

If we had Tre, Doctson, and several other players, we would have won by 20.

But that didn't happen. But either way, Frogs win.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

Did Vernon Adams play defense...? Because we still had the same backup QB, the same backup Center, and the same backup receivers that didn't score all 1st half. And we had the same backup/freshmen defensive players as well.

If losing Vernon Adams is the reason why TCU as a whole played better than Oregon, then they have bigger problems...

Considering how Oregons's season went with and without Vernon Adams, I think they have bigger problems.

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

No excuses. Like I said, TCU had FAR less than Oregon in the game.

If we had Tre, Doctson, and several other players, we would have won by 20.

But that didn't happen. But either way, Frogs win.

Your qb wasn't in the game because he punched a cop. Sorry if I don't have that much sympathy.

Ahh so you're an Oregon fan.

That explains alot

I'm a fan of both Oregon and Oregon State, though a bit more oregon as I have family members that work for the university.

Considering how Oregons's season went with and without Vernon Adams, I think they have bigger problems.

Also this, Oregon can't function without a good qb. I'm not saying TCU didn't deserve this game, but I think it's really ridiculous to call it a miracle, or some sort of amazing coaching job by Patterson. This was 100% oregon flopping without it's star qb and starting center. That's it. Anyone who has watched lockie play ever could see this coming the second adams was confirmed to not return.

But Oregon's defense was lights out first half and completely fell apart second half.. Didn't help that TCU had nothing to lose and was able to go for it on fourth down the entire time, But Oregon's defense is more to blame than their offense or even TCU's offense

But Oregon's defense was lights out first half and completely fell apart second half.. Didn't help that TCU had nothing to lose and was able to go for it on fourth down the entire time, But Oregon's defense is more to blame than their offense or even TCU's offense

Defenses get tired when your offense gets 18 yards in a half. It's why TCU was so bad in the first half. Oregon's defense is trash, but TCU's offense couldn't get going so TCU's defense got tired and oregon destroyed that. The reverse happened in the second half because everyone that made the oregon offense going (read, adams and hagerty) were injured. Oregon even had a td pass called because because of a low snap that lockie kneed to the ground to pick up. If that doesn't happen, oregon wins. Credit to TCU for not totally giving up, but this was oregon getting injured and being inept, Patterson didn't do anything, and it's annoying that the media is praising him for basically having the game given to him.

Defenses get tired when your offense gets 18 yards in a half. It's why TCU was so bad in the first half. Oregon's defense is trash, but TCU's offense couldn't get going so TCU's defense got tired and oregon destroyed that. The reverse happened in the second half because everyone that made the oregon offense going (read, adams and hagerty) were injured. Oregon even had a td pass called because because of a low snap that lockie kneed to the ground to pick up. If that doesn't happen, oregon wins. Credit to TCU for not totally giving up, but this was oregon getting injured and being inept, Patterson didn't do anything, and it's annoying that the media is praising him for basically having the game given to him.

Poor excuse, tcu's offense(in purple jerseys) was on the field just as much and didn't look tired.. For a team that prides themselves on "tempo", blowing a 31-point lead because you got tired is pretty sorry, especially in the new vapor untouchable template and that new beveled logo

and TCU still made some questionably conservative calls in the 3rd quarter

I always thought the Ware/Klingler run-and-shoot-era uniforms were good. Simple red and white, nothing superfluous. They should return to something like that.

Something like this? (Shameless plug) I don't think any other FBS team uses a triple stripe right now.

HTGsSUm.png?1

Archived