North American Pro Soccer 2015

Sodboy13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice infographic.

infographic6.jpg

Hard to really evaluate the plan until they settle on an actual site, though.

Same sham financial plan which they gave to the Indiana Legislature last year but with an actual conception now.

http://www.fieldofschemes.com/#article/6913

But this year, Indy Star columnists call them out on their BS.

http://www.indystar.com/story/opinion/columnists/erika-smith/2015/01/28/smith-million-indy-eleven-stadium-get-real/22469569/

Yeah, especially since New York isn't feeling it. Maybe it'll come, but not because they will it into existence.

Once Atlanta (and Miami?) comes to MLS Orlando fans will forget that you guys even exist.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

I really wish Orlando would stop trying so hard to make an ORL/NYC rivalry a thing. Let it develop naturally for christ's sake.

Based on everything I've seen about Orlando fans, I'd rather hit them with a pre-emptive travel ban and let them earn back the right to visit other teams' stadiums.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yeah, especially since New York isn't feeling it. Maybe it'll come, but not because they will it into existence.

Once Atlanta (and Miami?) comes to MLS Orlando fans will forget that you guys even exist.

I think this Miami "thing" dies for now. Minneapolis & Sacramento become 23 & 24 in 2020.

Me and a bunch of work friends are going to the NYCFC at Orlando City game March 8. I am very excited. Haven't had a local MLS team since the Mutiny when I lived in Tampa. Go (Orlando) City!

No love for the Rowdies?

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

It would be extrordinary if Beckham can't get his stadium done in Miami and never gets his contractually-guaranteed franchise.

The commissioners of Miami-Dade voted unanimously today to offer* the use of FIU's stadium for the MLS team until a permanent solution can be found.

*offer to Beckham, who can presumably refuse

PJU85JF.png

Archived