2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooo... Arsenal.

Hmmm.

If I was a Gooner I would be massively in favor of #WengerOut.

Unless Arsenal wins the league (not likely) there is no way Arsene Wenger can justify what he's done in the Champions League and the transfer window.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Two huge games coming up for Rodgers. Today we play FC Sion in the Europa League, and Sunday is the Merseyside Derby at Goodison Park. If he loses either of them I think he might be gone. He's basically on a game to game basis right now.

spacer.png

Sooooo... Arsenal.

Hmmm.

Unless Arsenal wins the league (not likely) there is no way Arsene Wenger can justify what he's done in the Champions League and the transfer window.

They’re fourth in the Premier League and just three points back of United.

And you think he should be sacked? Alright, then…

6fQjS3M.png

You'll never reason with fans of the Big N (nee Big Four) teams about this one, crash. I know some Arse fans who complain about them having not won the league and how their seasons have been such failures... you know, despite making it to the Champions League all of those years, etc, etc.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Major sponsors including Coca-Cola & McDonald's have now urged Sepp Blatter to stand down, in typical Blatter style even despite this he's refusing to actually do so...

link

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Sooooo... Arsenal.

Hmmm.

There comes a point where someone has to realize they aren't getting anywhere.

I don't think they are going to win the league this year and they probably aren't going to advance out of the CL group. The point of playing in a league is to actually win, not just settle for third or fourth.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

And Klopp is now the manager. I'm very curious on how the rest of the season's gonna go for them.

Is that official? Because earlier this week Steve Evans suddenly left Rotherham without warning, so I was wondering if it'd be him. ;)

And Klopp is now the manager. I'm very curious on how the rest of the season's gonna go for them.

Is that official? Because earlier this week Steve Evans suddenly left Rotherham without warning, so I was wondering if it'd be him. ;)

It's an assumption, it might be someone else, but I'm confident Klopp could be manager.

u3J7jjd.png

20766194.jpg

I had an extremely busy day (of course) so I had to DVR the game and watch it waaay later than it originally aired (mainly because I went to see The Martian - what an awesome movie). I said a week ago that Rodgers wouldn't make it past this game. While he isn't necessarily to blame for some of Liverpool's poor results, the team spirit suffered. With Rodgers, I felt like Liveprool had a good chance to lose most of the games they played. I realize that over the last three or so weeks I may have been overly critical of him. The heat of the moment, especially the Carlisle game, got to me. However, I do think it's best for both parties to move on. I am quite confident that he'll land another job possibly with a lower level Premier League team, and I feel he could definitely succeed with a smaller club. I wish him all the best.

Now, it's time to go and get Klopp.

spacer.png

20766194.jpg

I had an extremely busy day (of course) so I had to DVR the game and watch it waaay later than it originally aired (mainly because I went to see The Martian - what an awesome movie). I said a week ago that Rodgers wouldn't make it past this game. While he isn't necessarily to blame for some of Liverpool's poor results, the team spirit suffered. With Rodgers, I felt like Liveprool had a good chance to lose most of the games they played. I realize that over the last three or so weeks I may have been overly critical of him. The heat of the moment, especially the Carlisle game, got to me. However, I do think it's best for both parties to move on. I am quite confident that he'll land another job possibly with a lower level Premier League team, and I feel he could definitely succeed with a smaller club. I wish him all the best.

Now, it's time to go and get Klopp.

The fifth-biggest club in England sacks its manager after a slow start following two seasons where they finished second and fifth.

Talk about being delusional.

Sooooo... Arsenal.

Hmmm.

There comes a point where someone has to realize they aren't getting anywhere.

I don't think they are going to win the league this year and they probably aren't going to advance out of the CL group. The point of playing in a league is to actually win, not just settle for third or fourth.

Why should Arsenal expect more than a fourth-place finish every year? That’s what their spend reflects on a regular basis — you can’t fault a manager for something he doesn’t have the resources to achieve.

Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United all have significantly better resources than Arsenal. The fact Wenger has kept them consistently in the top four for so long is an astounding accomplishment.

6fQjS3M.png

The key contenders to the Liverpool Job.

Jurgen Klopp: Former Borussia Dortmund manager

Carlo Ancelotti: Former Real Madrid, Chelsea and PSG manager

Frank de Boer: Ajax manager

Walter Mazzarri: Former Inter Milan manager

Jurgen Klinsmann: United States manager

I have to laugh at Rodgers though with his statement when Spurs spent over 100 Million on players by saying if you spend that amount you should be winning the league. He did not realise that also applied to him.

Shame he went this week, Was looking forward to Spurs putting another nail in his coffin next.

glory10.png

Archived