jus2damcrazey219

Golden State Warriors Splice Logo

Hey. So this isn't really much of a original concept just a combination of eras for the Warriors. There are aspects that I believe are great for the current identity (the bridge, royal and gold) and good aspects from the former identity (wordmark, uniforms) that would work together in my opinion. So taking these aspects and combining them, I just made a logo idea based on what I think think they should look.

Golden_State_Warriors_logo_zpsciaeaaol.p

It looks pretty cool actually. I like it.

I kinda notice that the script/lightning has a lot going on and pops out a little too much against the simpler ball. Maybe add a tiny bit of white on the ball or bridge.

This is pretty good. It's a combination of what they have now plus the 90s/2000s logo.

Yeah I think if you'd take the white off the bolt and wordmark you've got a winner.

It looks pretty cool actually. I like it.

I kinda notice that the script/lightning has a lot going on and pops out a little too much against the simpler ball. Maybe add a tiny bit of white on the ball or bridge.

Yeah I agree with that. I'll probably try something with both (adding white and removing it).

This is really good. Can't wait for the jerseys.

Would love to make jerseys but: need to learn how and I wasn't planning to,lol. I have an idea and someone else could take a stab.

Here's a quick update (with the removal of the white highlights and some little other fixes):

Golden_State_Warriors_logo_zpso4go3t2q.p

I agree about the white highlights; definitely added some definition.

This is really good. Can't wait for the jerseys.

Would love to make jerseys but: need to learn how and I wasn't planning to,lol. I have an idea and someone else could take a stab.

Looks real good. Just for kicks though, Id like to see the basketball maybe a little more subtle. Also have the left side of the bridge break the borders of the circle and meet up with the left side of the W.

This is really good! Can't wait for uniforms.

Looks great without the white, but I'm interested in seeing what it looks like with more white. Looking forward to it.

Looks too busy to me, the wordmark crowds the bridge to the point it makes it hard to tell its a bridge in smaller applications. Also having the basketball lines doesn't help with how busy it is as well