NHL Baseball Crossover - Update: Atlanta Flames

TheLAKnight

The flag patch is definitely the weak point of the Avs jersey. If I hadn't been trying to match their actual jersey, probably would just use their primary logo or none at all.

I originally tried to put Anaheim on the collar like their new third, but it looked bad. Overall, might have looked better with the front and sleeve logos switched.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This last group of concepts is brilliant. The Islanders alt (sort of) solves the problem of the original set not including the team state/city name. And that Avalanche top looks suspiciously like a certain North Side baseball team's alternate. ;)

The only detail I don't like is the small "Anaheim" text under the crest on the Ducks top. Remove that and it'll be perfect.

One of the sleeves on the blue jersey should be light blue.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There we go. It only seems right for it to be that way.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Today's update looks back at the second team that I posted: the Calgary Flames. I hadn't included a second alternate jersey and people asked about versions with the flaming C by itself on the front. I went back and made changes to even jersey and added another red jersey.

The changes include:

• A new home jersey with the primary logo on the front.
  • A new home alternate also with the primary on the front, black piping, and recolored stripes.
  • Removal of the piping on the road jersey.
  • Making the original home alternate into a road alternate.

CgyFlames%20Home2_zpsedwokmlm.pngCgyFlames%20HomeAlt_zpsz7s45rvw.pngCgyFlames%20Road_zpsmzkhi1c6.pngCgyFlames%20RoadAlt_zpskrsjlbrx.png

It took a little longer than usual, but I finished up the next defunct team. While there are several other sets and versions that can be done, here are the California Golden Seals. If you think these look exactly like the A's, then you'd be correct. Both teams were owned by Charlie O. Finley in the early '70s and made sure that people could easily tell. This set is based almost entirely on the A's 1973 uniforms (according to Dressed to the Nines).

CalGoldenSeals%20Home_zpsp3wfb30j.pngCalGoldenSeals%20HomeAlt1_zpsaic3e3s9.pnCalGoldenSeals%20Road_zpstk9xd6iq.pngCalGoldenSeals%20RoadAlt_zpstkxkzsmd.pngCalGoldenSeals%20HomeAlt2_zpsawy6wotw.pn

Archived