NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a couple of decades I think, but we've seen how sturdy these leases can be if the team really really wants out... IMO they'll be back at the Coliseum in 5 years, which oh look, that's when it's renovations are supposed to finish!

Does anyone have the picture of the obstructed view from the overhanging seats?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The NHL scheduled a Blue Jackets-Blues split squad scrimmage tonight against each other. One group played the Blues in St. Louis and the other group played the other Blues in Columbus at virtually the same time. It wasn't annoying to follow along on twitter at all.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I happened to catch the final moments of Flyers/Rags and noticed they were using a slightly different version of a Skycam during the action. It was a little weird at first, but I wonder if other Comcast markets are going to use the same technology. The main difference from what I could tell to the others was mainly the movements being more lateral based, rather than front to back or up and down.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

In Kane news, it appears there will be a press conference tomorrow where his attorney will declare their intention for this case to go to trial. Kane apparently wants to prove his innocence in the courtroom.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

In Kane news, it appears there will be a press conference tomorrow where his attorney will declare their intention for this case to go to trial. Kane apparently wants to prove his innocence in the courtroom.

Victim's lawyer will have a press conference at 1 today.

I happened to catch the final moments of Flyers/Rags and noticed they were using a slightly different version of a Skycam during the action. It was a little weird at first, but I wonder if other Comcast markets are going to use the same technology. The main difference from what I could tell to the others was mainly the movements being more lateral based, rather than front to back or up and down.

They went with that angle throughout the game. It was a little too weird for me but the commentators were saying how it was somewhat like a video game. I agree.

Rats! I was gonna suggest "2015-2016 NHL Anti-Golf Thread" as the NHL season thread title.

You should've started it two months ago. Thread reservations go by fast around here!

We're getting to the point of having Admiral name every thread, which depending on what butters your bread, can be a good or bad thing.

"Seriously, another two threads about gumdrops? The hell is this site coming to?"

They went with that angle throughout the game. It was a little too weird for me but the commentators were saying how it was somewhat like a video game. I agree.

Wow. I'm surprised they would differentiate that drastically from the traditional camera well shots, though I suppose you can use the preseason to try out all the experimental stuff without committing to it during the regular season.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived