16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, kloo said:

chelsea-16-17-home-kit.jpg 

I'm in the minority, but I like this Chelsea kit. It's simple and clean and I don't mind the lions.

Yikes that is actually bad. Seriously, what.

Leicester kit looks a bit better than what they have this season, but will have to wait and see...

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

47 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I really dislike the Celtic shirt. Not one of NB's best efforts. The gradient looks cheap and the rear sponsor is bad, too.

Celtic-16-17-Kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Agreed on this back sponsor and all back sponsors in general, but I don't mind the gradient that much.

Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of football tops are hemmed off a little too high? It makes them look a bit top heavy for some reason, especially if they have a collar. I don't know, maybe I'd like to see them a little bit longer which I know is redundant if you have them tucked in, but most of the time they aren't, so.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

41 minutes ago, aztex82 said:

New Stoke Macron kits:

"CUT FROM A DIFFERENT CLOTH | The new 16/17 Away shirt features an embossed S which adorned the first ever Stoke Kit back in 1882 #MadeInStoke"

image.jpeg

I'm not keen on plain backs on striped/hooped shirts, however I've just read on Stoke's website...

As the Premier League are looking to introduce a rule to enforce squad number visibility to complement UEFA’s rules for clubs playing in European competition, we have incorporated a white panel on the reverse of the shirt.

Please say it isn't so.

2 hours ago, Jaffa said:

I'm not keen on plain backs on striped/hooped shirts, however I've just read on Stoke's website...

As the Premier League are looking to introduce a rule to enforce squad number visibility to complement UEFA’s rules for clubs playing in European competition, we have incorporated a white panel on the reverse of the shirt.

Please say it isn't so.

They probably wanted to wear red numbers and obviously it would be near impossible to read on red and white stripes. No leaks on the new numbers yet either. I wonder if wwe'll see them on the final day.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

25 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

They probably wanted to wear red numbers and obviously it would be near impossible to read on red and white stripes. No leaks on the new numbers yet either. I wonder if wwe'll see them on the final day.

How their site is worded it seems they think it likely that they'll be required to have a plain back in the near future, so they're taking the opportunity to go with red numbers. They've worn the League's standard blue numbers with their stripes in recent years, of course.

It sounds like this ruling is just being proposed but hasn't been passed yet - certainly, Sunderland's newly unveiled striped 2016/17 shirt doesn't feature a panel. Stoke may simply be 'future-proofing' their kit in case they want it to run for more than one season.

3 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

How their site is worded it seems they think it likely that they'll be required to have a plain back in the near future, so they're taking the opportunity to go with red numbers. They've worn the League's standard blue numbers with their stripes in recent years, of course.

It sounds like this ruling is just being proposed but hasn't been passed yet - certainly, Sunderland's newly unveiled striped 2016/17 shirt doesn't feature a panel. Stoke may simply be 'future-proofing' their kit in case they want it to run for more than one season.

Teams need to go back to two year runs on their home kits anyways. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived