16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

They probably wanted to wear red numbers and obviously it would be near impossible to read on red and white stripes. No leaks on the new numbers yet either. I wonder if wwe'll see them on the final day.

The PL is getting a new font? That'd be great. I never liked the font they use now (especially the outline).

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Ipswich Town home:

ipswich-town-16-17-home-kit-1.jpg

It's looks like Chevron will be another pattern -after recycled Marseille 14/15 and 10/11- used almost on every smaller teams shirts.

I like it. It works.

On May 6, 2016 at 8:48 PM, rsaline said:

Just saw this - Leicester City home is official:

leicester-city-16-17-kit.jpg

I like this kit much more than the one they've worn this season. However, I wish they'd use more of a golden yellow for the accents (like Liverpool is using on their new kit).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, Pabig said:

Holy mother of mismatched fonts on the back of the Schalke jersey. That is completely awful. Utterly disgusting.

13147543_10153501382906994_6594217329565

I think he means the players name that looks like a sponsors logo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, Pabig said:

Holy mother of mismatched fonts on the back of the Schalke jersey. That is completely awful. Utterly disgusting.

13147543_10153501382906994_6594217329565

That's the worst player name font I've ever seen.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Looks more bronze than golden. Big downgrade from the current champions badge and league patch.

Also noticed that Leicester City seitched jerseys prior to the presentation.  I don't think I've seen that before.  It was also interesting that they only had 5 squad players that didn't earn a medal. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived