San Diego Chargers concept

Puckguy14

Yes, I have done it again. Another concept for a San Diego team. This time the San-Di-ego-Super-Char-gers. *disco dancing* :P Sorry about that. While powder blue prominent. Navy blue is in there including the helmet. Let me know. IMO, one of my favorite concepts so far.

Chargers.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

beautiful...but since the template is angled, the numbers should be too...the 21 and the 7 on the front of the jersey doesnt seem centered..

other than that nice job man

Had trouble with the numbers. It's my first time with the new template.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I think this definitely has potential, but something about it just isn't sitting right. It looks forced in some respect but I've yet to figure out what would make it more visually appealing.

I would keep tweaking, but do give you a lot of credit for putting the powder blue and navy in the same concept.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

hmmmm that jersey style looke very familiar.... wonder where i have seen it before... lol....

you will be hearing from my lawyer on this unautorized use of the GMac uniform style (patent pending) ...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I love this Puckguy, some of your best work yet. My only critique would be of the pants that go with teh white jersey. I'm not thrilled by the powder blue. I'd go white on white before I'd go white on powder blue.

Great work.

Why, oh why must everything need more cowbell?!? Anyhoo, the concept is not bad. I'd make only the sleeves navy instead of down the sides of the jersey, a la St. Louis Rams. The way the jersey set as a whole seems more alternate than primary jersey, if that makes sense.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived