New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

It looks like an updated, cleaner version of our logo. It's a proper evolution. It's not some zany bs

It's worse if anything. It's more empty which is an amazing because the previous logo didn't have much going anyway. There was no point in changing the logo just to make it more boring. 

Yeah, it's not loud or have some crazy design but it doesn't mean that what they stuck with is still good. 

XM4KeeA.png

Just now, insert name said:

It's worse if anything. It's more empty which is an amazing because the previous logo didn't have much going anyway. There was no point in changing the logo just to make it more boring. 

Yeah, it's not loud or have some crazy design but it doesn't mean that what they stuck with is still good. 

I don't see empty. To me it's a bit slicker, cleaner. 

You have a cool name like Jets which could be an iconic logo and you put a football inside of a football then spell out the entire team name? I dunno, just doesn't inspire me too much.

Just now, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

We enjoy spelling the name out

True but then just have Jets then? I was hoping for a cool update of that logo with the sleek jet.

What a beyond strange way for the logo and color scheme to “leak” (though I guess this confirms that that logo on the branding guide that we saw in that video a month ago was, indeed, a leak). How underwhelming.

6 minutes ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

We enjoy spelling the name out

N-E-W-Y-O-R-K-J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

8 minutes ago, Gupti said:

What a beyond strange way for the logo and color scheme to “leak” (though I guess this confirms that that logo on the branding guide that we saw in that video a month ago was, indeed, a leak). How underwhelming.

N-E-W-Y-O-R-K-J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

This is usually how they always leak. I actually said a few pages back something along the lines of the new logo will leak from the draft hats. Mid 2000s Lions logo, Jags word mark, and a few other things leaked because of toy trucks. Unless the companies wait to produce the team that is changing logos new merchandise for the season, something will always leak beforehand. 

Archived