New York Jets unveil new uniforms

5 minutes ago, VC15AP18 said:

German guy over on Jets Reddit says there is a live stream midnight in Germany (6pm EDT) releasing all the 2019 Draft Hats. My assumption is there just won't be a Jets one but he sent the Youtube link. Maybe we'll see something but my gut reaction says no.

https://youtu.be/UhNxcQVzSFg

I'm not touching that link with a ten foot pole.

spacer.png

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2019 at 11:39 PM, burgundy said:

Let's not forget about the new cheerleader uniforms:

spacer.png

Based on those, the reddit guy might be pretty accurate.

This is going to be bad, guys. Really, really bad.

Are those the actual cheerleader uniforms though? To be worn on the field? Because I think this could just be generic stuff they wore during cheerleader tryouts. They still have their numbers on

1 hour ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

Are those the actual cheerleader uniforms though? To be worn on the field? Because I think this could just be generic stuff they wore during cheerleader tryouts. They still have their numbers on

Looks like the tops are team issue for the ladies that made the final roster. But that good just as easily be their 'practice' tops for lack of better term.

2 minutes ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

Looks like the tops are team issue for the ladies that made the final roster. But that good just as easily be their 'practice' tops for lack of better term.

exactly. but frankly, whether they're game unis or practice unis, the fact that there's black, a new shade of green, and the random inclusion of that lime-ish neon, plus the 'NY' mark, it at least has to give us all pause.

sig2024.png

1 minute ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

It's idiotic and looks almost cartoonish

Cheap looking.

we just don't know yet, man. we just don't. i get it. i'm ready for them to mess this up, too. but i can't knock 'em for something we haven't even seen yet.

sig2024.png

It's still worse the worst Jets logo they've ever had. They scraped the NY, replaced the old JETS with the cropped one and threw NEW YORK above everything. I don't even think the NEW YORK is centered correctly with JETS. 

XM4KeeA.png

Archived