Vancouver Canucks Unveil Four New Uniforms

king_mahalo

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, king_mahalo said:

so someone just posted this "leak" of the new Canucks jersey on /r/hockey subreddit. Take it with a grain of salt. Looks like it could've easily been photoshopped.

spacer.png

I dig it. The shoulder patches will take some getting used to, but this definitely an upgrade.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

3 hours ago, king_mahalo said:

so someone just posted this "leak" of the new Canucks jersey on /r/hockey subreddit. Take it with a grain of salt. Looks like it could've easily been photoshopped.

spacer.png

Removed "VANCOUVER" script? Neat shoulder patches? That feels too good to be true. The Canucks' management isn't that smart.

I hope this is the real thing.  Contrasting shoulder patches with additional green, no more wordmark, striping left alone...  Colour me a fan.

In regards to the photos authenticity; it's worth pointing out that this leak perfectly matches the descriptions of two Canuck-Forum members who supposedly saw the new jerseys in person.

Leaked: Canucks New Uniforms for 2019-20

May 29, 2019 - 01:22 AM

The Vancouver Canucks will be making a few tweaks to their home and road uniforms for the upcoming 2019-20 season; tonight we’ve got our first look at those changes thanks to a leaked photo posted to Reddit. Via what appears […]

Read More...

One thing that makes me think this may not be legit - not having the 50th anniversary patch anywhere on the jersey.

If it is real, then great. No more script is my number one wish with the new jerseys.

8prlQWA.png

14 minutes ago, bowld said:

I would think the shoulder patch on the road uni would remain blue

It'll be white but the blue outline around it will much thicker than on randyc's concept.

Just now, bowld said:

As a 25 year fan of the team the Orca is average at best

omg you actually answered that seriously. LIke we need to start another orca discussion lmao.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

9 minutes ago, Morgo said:

It'll be white but the blue outline around it will much thicker than on randyc's concept.

I updated the size of the stroke on my concept.

Ideally, I'd like to keep the blue stick-in-rink on the away jersey because I like the contrast with the main jersey colour. Either way, I'm liking this direction.

8prlQWA.png

Archived