NFL United States Map

Nick 1733

Let me just point out the errors you made. Switch the Bengals and the Browns, Since Cleveland is on Lake Erie, and Cincinnati is on the Kentucky border. Also, the Patriots should be just east of Cape Cod instead of in Connecticut. And, you forgot the Arizona Cardinals. Besides that, this is pretty sweet, and it would be awesome to see something like that for every league to kinda visualize rivalries and propose division realignments and whatnot.

VmWIn6B.png

It's a good idea, and I appreciate the work you've done, but you really need to pay closer attention to the location of the cities. I know it's nitpicky, but:

the Eagles are in the middle of southern New Jersey

the Redskins seem to be playing on the VA/WV border

the Cowboys are in Tyler, TX

Atlanta is too far south

the Cardinals are near Flagstaff, AZ

the Broncos are in the middle of CO, at least 150 miles from Denver

and the Raiders are somewhere north of Napa

I'm not even sure the folks in Brandon, MB, are aware the NFL has it's HQ there!

If the centre of the logo is where the team/league is located, then the NFL seems to really enjoy something about Portage la Prairie......why? I don't know.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Wow -- I never noticed the Denver Broncos were so -- alone. Not sure if that's the correct terminology but aside from the Cardinals, the Broncos seem to be out in the middle of nowhere, when you look at the locations on the map.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm not even sure the folks in Brandon, MB, are aware the NFL has it's HQ there!

If the centre of the logo is where the team/league is located, then the NFL seems to really enjoy something about Portage la Prairie......why? I don't know.

The main selling point about Portage La Prairie is that it's not Saskatchewan.

"Welcome to Regina. Sorry."

"Welcome to Saskatchewan. Please, set your watch back ten years."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If the NFL changed the divisional format to East/ West, here's what it would it look like according to this map:

WEST

Pacific

Oakland

San Diego

San Fransisco

Seattle

Southwest

Arizona

Dallas

Denver

Houston

Heartland