College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

5 hours ago, Mingjai said:

Navy haven't looked good since they jumped the shark and went with UA. The best-looking recent Army-Navy match-ups were 2012-13.

hi-res-158009662_crop_north.jpg?13550129

hi-res-7992178_crop_exact.jpg?w=2975&h=2

Those helmets should be Navy's full-time helmet (if that isn't blasphemous)

But the best helmets they've had were the hand painted ones with a different ship for each position on the field

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

But the best helmets they've had were the hand painted ones with a different ship for each position on the field

Why The Army-Navy Game Is Still The Best Athletic Event In America

This was their best look with Under Armour. It was also Army's worst look. If the yoke were white instead it would have been a better look. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

I would say 2018 was my favorite one. Great visual contrast between the two without too many gimmicks thrown in. One of the few times in recent years we had actually seen both teams actually wear their school colors.

Army-Navy uniforms 2018: The stories behind the slick alternate jerseys -  SBNation.com

Not...quite, in the case of Army. Sure, they were in black, and obviously red is not a school color, but the numbers themselves were desert sand with an olive drab outline/dropshadow.

(Now one could argue that desert sand really ain't all that far off from Vegas khaki gold which then could be considered a school color--but who's keeping track? 🤔😄)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Utah is going white/black/black for Friday’s Pac-12 championship game:

spacer.png

Pretty disappointing that they won’t be in red again after going all-gray two weeks ago against the Ducks. I’m expecting the Ducks to go with nightmare green lids and pants, so it could be a very dark matchup.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

Pretty disappointing that they won’t be in red again after going all-gray two weeks ago against the Ducks. I’m expecting the Ducks to go with nightmare green lids and pants, so it could be a very dark matchup.

Thanks, I hate it

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

I'm expecting a nightmare alright

As expected, the Ducks are bringing back the Eggshell jerseys and pairing them with Nightmare green helmets and pants for Friday’s Pac-12 Championship game:

spacer.png

I really like the dark green/white/dark green combo and am happy to see it used for the first time since 2019. I also LOVE the new Galaxy cleats. I’m disappointed that the matchup with the Utes will be so dark, though, and also that we won’t be getting red vs. green (not color vs. color) for a second straight matchup between these two.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 11/30/2021 at 8:48 PM, MNtwins3 said:

They would have been a good alternate look, but then everyone copied it with their own color schemes. The worst part of this look was those horrible dark grey pants.

Football Preview Notes: Malone at Walsh - Malone University Athletics

Malone University's elimination of its football program could add to  uncertainty at other schools | Crain's Cleveland Business

Navy Midshipmen Reveal 1960s Throwback Uniform For Army Game –  SportsLogos.Net News

This would make for a solid recurring alternate helmet now though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

I'm not saying that team colors would help Oregon right now. But I'm not saying it wouldn't 🤷🏽‍♂️

They wore plenty of school colors two weeks ago and still got the :censored: beaten out of them.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 hours ago, dont care said:

I’m sure the school colors had everything to do with that loss, and had nothing to do with skill, and luck not going their way.

Uhh, yeah? I mean I’m pretty sure that was the gist of what I was saying, too.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived