College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

9 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Baylor's green uniforms look like they've been washed a few times too many. They're almost olive drab at times depending on the sunlight. 

Especially in contrast to the actual green of the helmet. 

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved that Oregon State turn of the century look.

It gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, Wazzu can do 1998 Rose Bowl throwbacks soon.

spacer.png

P.S. There’s still 2 or 3 seconds left in that game

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Big time, lifelong Duck fan here to say those OSU throwbacks are SEXY. Would love to see them rotate those in more frequently and maybe even set up some throwback matchups versus the Ducks in the near future. 

4 minutes ago, BigDmo said:

Big time, lifelong Duck fan here to say those OSU throwbacks are SEXY. Would love to see them rotate those in more frequently and maybe even set up some throwback matchups versus the Ducks in the near future. 

A lot of Duck fans have been calling for 2002 Fiesta Bowl throwbacks for a few years now, and even though most people wanna see them bring back the two-tone green “Home” versions, I’d love to see the white ones. The road whites were actually worn in the Fiesta Bowl and could be worn against these Beavs throwbacks. A reprisal of this would be fantastic for next year’s game in a Corvallis:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 11/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, alecgoff said:

Ohh Oregon State. Why did you screw up the block shadow on the numbers? Nike has been so bad with replicating historical uniforms. 

It looks like they had the version that you are showing and the more standard nike stock shadow at the time based on what I remember and what I could find via image search. Not sure about timing.

spacer.png

Archived