College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2021 at 7:37 AM, Krz said:

I’m a student here at Baylor and most of the students want the blackout games back.

That doesn't mean it looks good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

4 hours ago, walkerws said:

They coiuld have easily "borrowed/ repurposed" those razorback unis from a few years ago and made the shoulder caps fit in with the bolt motif. I'm not a fan of the little bolts but any pants are better than these white ones. At least it's not oars and boat BS. 

Other than one being a Nike uniform and the other under armor sure

21 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

Boston College going with the bandana uniforms. 

Hol' up--what'd I miss? What's up with this here??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon going with the rare yellow helmet/white jersey/white pants/yellow accessories look against UW.  It would have looked better with yellow pants or apple green helmet instead

I actually think this is the first time they’ve ever gone yellow/white/white. It doesn’t happen often these days that they debut a brand new combo, but I believe this is. Yellow/white/yellow is my favorite road look, but we’ve seen it each of the last two seasons so I’m not necessarily surprised to see them change it up. I was expecting green/white/white, but I’m beginning to wonder if they’ve had a delay in getting all of the new green helmets back from being repainted with the new gradient wings. 

In any case, here’s this week’s combo in graphic form:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

I actually think this is the first time they’ve ever gone yellow/white/white. It doesn’t happen often these days that they debut a brand new combo, but I believe this is. Yellow/white/yellow is my favorite road look, but we’ve seen it each of the last two seasons so I’m not necessarily surprised to see them change it up. I was expecting green/white/white, but I’m beginning to wonder if they’ve had a delay in getting all of the new green helmets back from being repainted with the new gradient wings. 

In any case, here’s this week’s combo in graphic form:

spacer.png

I think a better combo would have been yellow/white/green, similar to what they wore back in 1997 when they beat UW in Seattle.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Webfooter said:

I think a better combo would have been yellow/white/green, similar to what they wore back in 1997 when they beat UW in Seattle.

spacer.png

That’s probably #1 on my list of combos that I’d like to see. Boggles by mind that they’ve haven’t worn that combo since the turn of the century, especially since returning to the brighter apple green color full-time. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Globe Life Field (Texas Rangers' newest stadium) will be hosting its first ever football game this weekend with a matchup between Army and Air Force. I'm not sure why Globe Life Field was chosen as it sits next to Globe Life Park Choctaw Stadium, which was converted to host football games, and AT&T stadium which was built for football games.

41 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Globe Life Field (Texas Rangers' newest stadium) will be hosting its first ever football game this weekend with a matchup between Army and Air Force. I'm not sure why Globe Life Park was chosen as it sits next to Globe Life Park, which was converted to host football games, and AT&T stadium which was built for football games.

I’m thinking that it has a dome is the reason? Kinda flimsy because, as you pointed out, AT&T Stadium is pretty much next door, and the weather this time of year shouldn’t be too bad, right?

Although, the Cowboys play at home on Sunday, that might have also played a part.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 minute ago, SSmith48 said:

I’m thinking that it has a dome is the reason? Kinda flimsy because, as you pointed out, AT&T Stadium is pretty much next door, and the weather this time of year shouldn’t be too bad, right?

Although, the Cowboys play at home on Sunday, that might have also played a part.

I'm sure the roof probably played a large part in it as this time of year the temp at kickoff can range from 45 degrees and rainy to 85 degrees and sunny. They got lucky that tomorrow will be a perfect weather day so hopefully the roof will be open. I hate it when teams build retractable roofs that never actually retract. They probably didn't want to use AT&T stadium as I assume it costs more to rent out and I doubt they expect anywhere near 80,000 people. AT&T Stadium has had college games the day before Cowboys games.

51 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Globe Life Field (Texas Rangers' newest stadium) will be hosting its first ever football game this weekend with a matchup between Army and Air Force. I'm not sure why Globe Life Field was chosen as it sits next to Globe Life Park Choctaw Stadium, which was converted to host football games, and AT&T stadium which was built for football games.

They need to start paying for it and this is what comes with the territory with new stadiums now.  I don't know how I wasn't tracking that they were playing in Texas though. I'd love to see Army-Navy played at AT&T Stadium one year but with the high school playoffs going on at the same time I don't think it's likely. Army-Navy probably wouldn't bring in as many fans, but it's one day vs a week. 

17 hours ago, tBBP said:

Hol' up--what'd I miss? What's up with this here??

Boston College Unveils Adidas Red Bandana Uniforms with Moving Video - BC  Interruption

adding them into sleeve stripes would have been a better option. 

Boston College goes to 3-0 with 28-3 win over Temple

Final Thoughts & Predictions: Boston College vs. UMass - Sports Illustrated  Boston College Eagles News, Analysis and More

Take that insert and slide it over to the sleeve, move the numbers to the shoulders or take them off, then color in the white on the numbers. I think it would look much better than what either UA or adidas did with these sets. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

14 hours ago, upperV03 said:

That’s probably #1 on my list of combos that I’d like to see. Boggles by mind that they’ve haven’t worn that combo since the turn of the century, especially since returning to the brighter apple green color full-time. 

It's something I've been wanting for the longest time and for whatever reason, they just don't want to use it.

On 11/1/2021 at 8:17 AM, jerrylawless3 said:

Final Reveal –

StarV returns to a glossy black helmet, along with plain jerseys and pants with gold numerals and TV numbers – no white to be seen. Throwback script Vandy on the helmet bumper. Will see game action in two weeks against Kentucky.

A chain or rope stripe would look great on those pants. It’s a little *too* minimal as is.

3 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

It’s also probably cheaper to rent a baseball stadium out-of-season than a football amusement park in-season. If you’re not filling up AT&T, it’s probably not worth the expense, and I’m not sure how many people are going to line up for a random Army vs. Air Force game.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived