2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

29 minutes ago, jn8 said:

The Bills have the best uniform set in professional football. I will not be accepting alternative suggestions

Only things I dislike are the contrasting collars and the pointless logos on the back of the jersey and pants.

As for the Patriots… Usually I can’t stand when individual players decide to wear long white socks instead of whatever the uniform actually calls for but with the Patriots road uniforms I give them a pass. Makes the uniforms 10x better.  Would look 20x better if they just had their old blue striped white socks.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, jn8 said:

The Bills have the best uniform set in professional football. I will not be accepting alternative suggestions

I was just thinking that their stripping inconsistencies prevent that. The stripe on the blue jerseys (red-white-red) is different than the stripe on the blue pants (white-red-white), and the strips on the white jerseys (red-blue-red) are different than the stripes on the white pants (blue-red-blue). They literally have 4 different stripe color variations. It's always annoyed me about this set. Which is fine when it's blue jersey over white pants, or white jersey over blue pants (although the jersey stripe not matching the helmet stripe still bothers me). But when it's white over white, or blue over blue, the stripes clash.

41 minutes ago, jn8 said:

the Blue Meanie seems to agree with you:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, jn8 said:

Wacky helmet stripes, unnecessary nameplate/pants logos, navy accents, lack of striped socks, poor combination choices, and inconsistent striping patterns say otherwise.

19 minutes ago, lgbaseball8 said:

Wacky helmet stripes, unnecessary nameplate/pants logos, navy accents, lack of striped socks, poor combination choices, and inconsistent striping patterns say otherwise.

At least the ditched the unnecessary gray facemask.

Let's be real tho. The Bills got it right the first time.

reed11.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

At least the ditched the unnecessary gray facemask.

Let's be real tho. The Bills got it right the first time.

reed11.jpg

While I like these particular pants stripes better overall, the fact that the pattern doesn't match the helmet (and road white jersey shoulder stripes not pictured) is bothersome. That type of thing has been the case during several different eras of the Buffalo Bills' uniform history.

Still, in this instance, they did eventually make the more proper & practical adaptation to a red/blue/red striping pattern on the white pants, which of course made much more logical sense. Albeit unfortunately, said modification coincidentally came in 1990, the first year among those consecutive, so-called "Four Falls" of infamy.

The Bills uniforms are good, but “just good,” really. For all the plus stuff the uniform has, it also has bugs like unnecessary navy accents that stick out like a sore thumb and drive me crazy.

I also think they ought to be in red helmets again. I get that white helmets are a more traditional helmet color for them, and maybe this is an unfair knock from a 90’s kid here, but white helmets just don’t look right on the Bills to me. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

12 hours ago, lgbaseball8 said:

I’d say the Packers, Bears, Raiders, Browns, Vikings, 49ers, Colts, Ravens, Chargers, Seahawks, Chiefs, Bucs, and WFT all currently look better than the Bills. Like the Steelers, they kind of butchered what should be a simple, classic uniform.

No to the Bears, Vikings, Chiefs, and Washington Football Team. The 49ers regular uniform and the Colts are too hit or miss.

Archived