2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Unbelievable..Jags just tweeted out that they’ll be in white on white….The Broncos said THEY’D be in white. So probably no white at Dallas either. What a joke. 

When the Broncos posted their uniform schedule they probably didn't know if Dallas or Jacksonville would be in white. Teams won't always be accurate on what their opponents wear to the game or inform them. We only know when the home team confirms what they choose.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Even with one pants option, the Patriots look better now than they did from 2001-19. The old set screamed “How horrible can we make this uniform look?” while the new one takes inspiration from a previous New England set.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here’s to hoping the eventually get some grey/silver pants 

The Patriots previous uniform set was 2015-2019. It has some differences from the 2000-2014 one.

Personally, the Patriots current uniforms are hit or miss to me.

The Patriots lazy redesign actually makes me think of the things the previous uniform got right. Gray pants for the dark jersey and the white topped socks for the dark pants... Those two things alone make the old uniform (even with all the extraneous doodads) better than this one.

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

When the Broncos posted their uniform schedule they probably didn't know if Dallas or Jacksonville would be in white. Teams won't always be accurate on what their opponents wear to the game or inform them. We only know when the home team confirms what they choose.

You’d think they would note that’s it’s TBD rather than just putting white when it hasn’t been determined yet. The Broncos offense did practice in orange, but maybe the team is secretly wearing teal and wants to surprise the fans. Doubt it though.

Denver dodged being in their dark colors when they visited Jacksonville in 2010 (Sep. 12), 2004 (Sep. 19), and 2005 (Oct. 2). This time the Broncos won't be blessed with it. Because the Jaguars are going with their white uniforms.

The game will be the same as the two teams' 2019 meeting, except Jacksonville will be in white pants.

17 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Denver dodged being in their dark colors when they visited Jacksonville in 2010 (Sep. 12), 2004 (Sep. 19), and 2005 (Oct. 2). This time the Broncos won't be blessed with it. Because the Jaguars are going with their white uniforms.

The game will be the same as the two teams' 2019 meeting, except Jacksonville will be in white pants.

2016 also. Broncos wore white and Jags wore black. Week 13 I think it was.

I brought the games I brought up because of the date and time, that's when Jacksonville normally would want to take advantage of the heat. In 2004 and 2008-2010, the Jaguars didn't do WAH at all. December games the temperature gets cooler, so they don't have the same need.

I think Jacksonville will wear white against the Cardinals next week. The game is going to be hot too. Probably the white jerseys over teal pants combo like they did in 2018. I expect teal to come in the Tennessee game. The earliest that the Jaguars start wearing teal in recent years, when the game was during 1:00 PM, after being WAH, was October 13 against the Saints in 2019. Heat advantage aside, I think the organization wants to show the home fans all the team's uniform combos as much as possible.

Just now, ManillaToad said:

Lol if that's true then I'm glad he didn't seem to have a problem until after they won their ring wearing gold

Truth. But hey, that is how that man roll. He was used to the black tops on Black pants combo in college, but Purdue never wore such combo, have they?

Archived