2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bengals and Texans both in solid white socks with their colored pants. Bit of a surprise there that I’m sure many people are okay with.

I was utterly surprised as well but it looks a hell lot of better than the yoga pants they had for a decade.  Just wished they had some stripes on those socks. 

9 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

The Rams uniforms look especially bad when contrasted with a uni as traditional as Indianapolis'. It really doesn't get any worse than what they're wearing right now

Being in a poorly dimly lit dome (when compared to sunlight) it’s making the Rams uniform look even more dingy

14 minutes ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

I was utterly surprised as well but it looks a hell of a better that the yoga pants they had for a decade.  Just wished they had some stripes on those socks. 

I agree. While still the better option, the plain white sock just looks too plain and unprofessional. Red socks for Houston and orange for Cincy would solve the issue.

Rams are in bone over blue, as others have noticed, which is one of my favorite current looks. It's a non-traditional scheme, but I think the bone is a nice balance for the light blue.

I don't think it'll exist in 5 years, but I think it's head and shoulders above their weird navy/gold/mismatched helmet era.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Rams are in bone over blue, as others have noticed, which is one of my favorite current looks. It's a non-traditional scheme, but I think the bone is a nice balance for the light blue.

I don't think it'll exist in 5 years, but I think it's head and shoulders above their weird navy/gold/mismatched helmet era.

Being better than the worst uniforms in their history doesn’t make them the best. They are one of the worst sets in the league, and 2nd worst set of their current uniforms, only all bone is worse. The white uniform they wore last week should be their permanent away uniform, and then throw everything bone in a dumpster and then set it on fire so even the homeless can’t possibly use them to keep warm at night.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

I love seeing teams in white at home get stomped while the opposing team runs around in its home jerseys having a blast. Says a lot about how little of a difference it makes. Hot weather is hot weather no matter what color you’re wearing. Show some pride and don your colors in your home.

Absolutely.  Bills played in all white at home last week and collapsed in the second half. Deserved it too.

There must be some long-term data on home teams wearing white for a heat advantage, right? I'd love to see if there's any correlation at all.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Absolutely.  Bills played in all white at home last week and collapsed in the second half. Deserved it too.

There must be some long-term data on home teams wearing white for a heat advantage, right? I'd love to see if there's any correlation at all.

I feel like the data would be very one sided since most of these teams that wear white at home regularly, are regularly awful.

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

It’s always nice when any team with a black alternate doesn’t wear it for a primetime game. Seems like the Ravens rarely wear their regular purple jerseys in primetime anymore.

Prior to yesterday against KC, they had a few purple games in primetime. Their game against the Patriots in 2012 was purple jersey. Their game against the Seahawks in 2015 was primetime but it got flexed out. A couple of Steelers home game games in 2009 and 2010.

14 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Maybe it would have been the case years ago, but with the fabrics used these days, I doubt that the uniform colour would make much of a difference. 

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived