- Melo

- Dwight

- Nunn

- Monk

- Ellington

- Bazemore

Jeez louise.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Andre Drummond to Philly on a vet minimum seems sub-optimal for all sides.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

30 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

So Team USA (made up of all NBA players) are going to take a knee if they win the gold medal right?

You tried stirring this pot in the Olympics thread and no one took the bait. Don't try it here too.

Sum total of Boston’s off-season has effectively been offloading Kemba and Fournier to the Knicks and bringing back Horford and Kanter (with rumors of bringing back Olynyk, Bradley, even IT!)

Brad Stevens as GM seems to go for a strategy of bringing back the heady days of the Celtics being scrappy overachievers and not bad-vibes underachievers.

I feel bad for Kemba, but he got paid and wasn't really what was expected in Boston. Now he's got some nice money from the OKC buyout and signed a nice deal with his hometown Knicks. I'm glad for him and I wish him well, but man does the Hornets letting him go look better by the day.

the user formerly known as cdclt

The Jazz likely just finished thier offseason moves by trading a 2nd rounder to Golden State for Eric Paschall.

If they are indeed finished, then I think they’ve done an excellent job altogether. They kept the main core together and got a whole lot more versatility and depth in addition. As for concerns over the Jazz’s ability to play small ball, they’ve addressed it now:

And for opponents/lineups with more traditional bigs? Whiteside can take on the Gobert role very well off the bench. Having the small ball rotation context in clear view now helps the Whiteside signing make a lot of sense now.

All in all? The Jazz really seemed like they had a specific plan to address thier weaknesses and seem to have executed it well. Of course we’ll see how it translates during the season, but so far I’m really thrilled and satisfied. Can’t wait!

(Also low key very glad I don’t have to change my avatar now)

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Does anyone have any idea what Kawhi is doing?  
If he wants to sit and be patient, he should opt-in to his final year with the Clips, sit out next year, and hit free agency in 2022 fully healthy.  What is he waiting for? Teams are running out of money to spend, as the Mavs just locked up Luka, the Heat got Lowry, and the Knicks got Kemba.

I think Kawhi will get a raise over what he would’ve made otherwise, by opting out and signing a new deal with the Clips. Easy to imagine they’ll give him a fresh max deal regardless of his health. Though you can never be sure what galaxy brain stuff will come out of his camp.

Imagine Durant's foot behind the three point line, winning a title, and then following it up with this.

Incredible.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Christmas games announced for this season:

- Lakers/Nets

- Knicks/Hawks

- Mavs/Jazz

Surely they're going to add the Bucks, right?!

4 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Christmas games announced for this season:

- Lakers/Nets

- Knicks/Hawks

- Mavs/Jazz

Surely they're going to add the Bucks, right?!

Lakers/Nets: Potential Finals preview, the top 2 markets, each with a Big 3 of superstars. 

Knicks/Hawks: 2 big markets, playoff rematch, reestablishes Knicks on Christmas.

Mavs/Jazz: ??? Seems like a throwaway game to fill a slot.

EDIT: Bucks/Celtics and Suns/Warriors are also on the slate.

https://www.poundingtherock.com/2021/8/11/22619788/the-spurs-unveil-plans-for-state-of-the-art-training-facility-and-community-center-in-san-antonio

San Antonio has announced plans for a new training facility, based closer to where most of the Spurs players live. Glad to see this happening because people here have been freaking out that the Spurs might pull up stakes and leave for Vegas, seeing as they've sold their WNBA and AHL teams to that area. We're also waiting to see who takes over the AT&T Center naming lease when it expires. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived