2021-22 NBA Thread

Gary

4 minutes ago, EskimoAldus said:

Warriors traded for Wiggins. 

They traded D-Lo (who they basically got for free) for Wiggins. That KD signing turned into Wiggins and a Finals game win.

Warriors turn up four-leaf clovers in every direction.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yeah this is the least interested I’ve been in the Finals in a loooooong time. At least LeBron losing made the salty Heat fan in me happy. If the Warriors win, great :censored: Boston and all that, but I’m like 5% happy for them and 95% glad Boston lost which doesn’t slap the same. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Just now, EskimoAldus said:

For people complaining about LeBron or the Warriors winning all the time. The Lakers & Spurs won most of the time before them. 

Is it not boring seeing the same team win over & over again? 

Wouldn't you rather see new teams win, like the Raptors, Bucks, or even the Suns?   

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

8 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Is it not boring seeing the same team win over & over again? 

Wouldn't you rather see new teams win, like the Raptors, Bucks, or even the Suns?   

this is a fundamental issue with basketball itself. small rosters + single players having significant impact on how a team plays = relatively low parity compared to other leagues.

hey, it could be worse. could be a european football league.

53Ocz8U.png

"Lakers" is trending on Twitter. Even when the Warriors win a title, the gravity is still on LeBron and LA.

This season sucked. Turn the page.

• LOL 2
  • Yawn 1
  • Hate 1

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 6/1/2022 at 2:59 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

Don't know if anyone posted this but

1994 NFL season: San Francisco-based team (49ers) wins a title in the 75th season of the league on ABC after winning 4 titles in the previous decade.

2021-22 NBA season: San Francisco-based team (Warriors) wins a title in the 75th season of the league on ABC after winning 3 NBA titles and winning 5 Western Conference titles in the previous decade.

And it has happened.

Congrats Warriors!

• Like 2
  • WOAH 1

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

"Lakers" is trending on Twitter. Even when the Warriors win a title, the gravity is still on LeBron and LA.

This season sucked. Turn the page.

Lakers fans living vicariously through Warriors fans like they have been since 2015. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Lakers fans living vicariously through Warriors fans like they have been since 2015. 

Huh? No, I don't think so

• Dislike 2