Washington Commanders to debut new NFL identity

DCarp1231

8 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

When the league switched from Reebok to Nike as the official supplier, both the Bears and the Chiefs moved the TV numbers to the shoulder, and pushed up the stripes on the sleeve.  (Washington & Las Vegas are the only teams who still put numbers on the sleeves).

What if Washington went down that route too?

The Colts, the Texans, and the Rams on the road.

spacer.png

• Like 3

How does anyone know that the leak from Reddit wasn't one of the rejected options?  Wouldn't the finalists all have logo slicks like that?

• Like 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

How does anyone know that the leak from Reddit wasn't one of the rejected options?  Wouldn't the finalists all have logo slicks like that?

All of the rejected options we saw in the teaser video were fan creations. This looks official.

Also, the roundel logo tracks with the teaser shot of the inside of the collar, which showed a roundel logo of some sort above the name on the back of the jersey.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Survival79 said:

YYAPCDJ.png

16516.gif

(I actually forgot this was a thing around here 'til now...)

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

7 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

New logo reminds me of this.

spacer.png

30TWO?

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

25 minutes ago, 619Jared said:

I don't know if the leaks are real or not

100% of twitter is debunking the leaks. But I'm optimistic, mainly because the images we are seeing don't completely suck.

6uXNWAo.png

24 minutes ago, Cujo said:

100% of twitter is debunking the leaks. But I'm optimistic, mainly because the images we are seeing don't completely suck.

I don't know about 100%, but there are some saying Washington is pulling off a clever misdirection.   Others are saying, they aren't clever at all; it's the Commanders.

• Like 4