2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

On 9/15/2022 at 10:11 PM, AgentColon2 said:

I’m no fan of the white sock trend. But ever if a team should do it the Chargers tonight need it. Way too bottom heavy.

spacer.png

When they came out I always thought I would like the yellow pants. For whatever reason I just dont think it works maybe it is the powder socks like you pointed out. I think they should swap them for powder pants.

• Dislike 3

26 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

I could swear there was someone in these threads like 8-9 years ago who used to insist on calling them britches. He talked about the Cowboys a lot IIRC.

YESSS!  I cannot remember who it was, but you're absolutely right.  I may have even commented about his "I'm calling them britches" gimmick.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 9/17/2022 at 12:16 PM, Pigskin12 said:

I’m predicting the Lions will wear the gray Color Rush tomorrow, as they did for their second home game last season. With Washington in burgundy pants, this would actually be an okay clash of colors, granted its two poorly-designed uniforms.

Lions going regular blue over silver

Washington is white over burgundy

I don't remember if Cincinnati wore this combo at all last season, but doggone if this ain't a sharp set.

It'll be interesting to see where this game lands on @infrared41's next uniform matchup rankings...personally it'd be near the top of mine.

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

30 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I don't remember if Cincinnati wore this combo at all last season, but doggone if this ain't a sharp set.

It'll be interesting to see where this game lands on @infrared41's next uniform matchup rankings...personally it'd be near the top of mine.

It won't. I don't like monochrome.

• Like 3
  • WOAH 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 2

BB52Big.jpg

The generally accepted definition of monochrome on the boards only factors in the jersey and britches pants, even though that's not the literal definition.  Now that alt helmets are a thing, may need to revisit that colloquial definition, since the Panthers were usually called "monochrome" when going black on black despite having the silver helmet, but now can go true monochrome with the black one.  Don't even know if/when to consider the socks.

I would not consider the Bengals to be monochrome today, but if some do, that's probably why.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

I don't care.

No, he is @dont care

Not factoring in socks to a uniform equation is a big whiff. It’s literally a mandated element of the overall product.

There’s a clear difference between these two-

spacer.png

spacer.png

and these two-

spacer.png

spacer.png

and these two-

spacer.png

spacer.png

and so on.

It’s just an odd choice to turn a blind eye to it.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Not factoring in socks to a uniform equation is a big whiff. It’s literally a mandated element of the overall product.

There’s a clear difference between these two-

Yeah, I still don't care. I'm not interested in your arbitrary rules or the pictures you posted to support them. Your objection is duly noted and ignored. If you have a problem with how I do my lists, I'd suggest you start your own best and worst thread and do your lists your way. Fair enough? 😎

• Like 2
  • WOAH 1
  • Meh 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Yawn 2

BB52Big.jpg