2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

The part that says uniform schedule. https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/160787-notebook-roleplaying-justin-fields-uniform-schedule-revealed-challenge/

If true, red throwbacks against the Rams and Chiefs.

They would wear the white throwbacks for the 4th consecutive year against the Seahawks. San Francisco likes to wear the white throwbacks against Seattle just like Seattle likes to wear the alternate wolf grey against Arizona.

20 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The part that says uniform schedule. https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/160787-notebook-roleplaying-justin-fields-uniform-schedule-revealed-challenge/

If true, red throwbacks against the Rams and Chiefs.

They would wear the white throwbacks for the 4th consecutive year against the Seahawks. San Francisco likes to wear the white throwbacks against Seattle just like Seattle likes to wear the alternate wolf grey against Arizona.

Add the 49ers to the list of teams that isn't on the same page as their opponents and just assumes every road opponent will wear color. Carolina already announced that it will be in white for that game.

Also add them to list of teams who that wear their alternates against the same teams over and over. Chiefs is different, but why wear your red and white combo against another red and white team?

14 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Is it really, though? With those gradient numbers, stripes, and zero yellow on the top?

I would say that its the best possible combination when they insist on wearing white jerseys, but I think white pants with burgundy socks would look good too. As far a best possible uniforms for the team, I'd say that would be burgundy jerseys, white pants, and burgundy socks. But if the rumored gold pants exist, then the best possible combo would be burgundy/ gold/burgundy. 

• Like 4
SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Shiraz jerseys with canary pants would look good if not for the ridiculous word mark on the tops. I don’t think there’s any good combo, because at least one part of every single possible component has a glaring fault. 

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, Pigskin12 said:

Looks like navy pants for the Pats. Doesn’t look promising for those silver pants if they aren’t wearing them in Miami.

Panthers entire field design is in black and white today. Looks awful. The blue elements of the logo and end zone script are white.

i posted about why the Panther field is simple today in the NFL 2022 thread.  we had soccer and rain so had to keep to minimal paint this week.

also, why are silver pants so hard?  i hate our gray "silvers" that Nike keeps giving the Panthers.  i wish they'd go back to the silver to match the helmets.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

People connected to the Pats haven't confirmed they're actually wearing them this season, and I would imagine they'll want to break them out at home when and if they do.  That would at least explain why they aren't wearing them today.

Pouring rain in Chicago today. On that grass field, we should have a great looking game between the 49ers and Bears. 

Steelers players are wearing white, black and yellow compression sleeves.

Historically, haven't all players had to wear the same color sleeves? Or am I making that up?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Steelers players are wearing white, black and yellow compression sleeves.

Historically, haven't all players had to wear the same color sleeves? Or am I making that up?

That’s the rule in the NBA, but in the NFL it’s basically a free for all.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1