2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

I was hoping the green uniforms would be saved for the TNF game against the 49ers as that is our only division opponent we have not worn color rush against yet. We only play the broncos at home once every 8 years so I'm not a fan of the alternates for this game.

• Like 2

So according to GUD, we only have two games for week 1 where we know nothing about what either team is wearing: New England at Miami and Los Vegas at LAC. I think white at home for Miami and powder blue for LA is a safe assumption, but I'm surprised neither the Dolphins nor the Chargers have announced uniforms. They've done that in the past. 

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

I was hoping the green uniforms would be saved for the TNF game against the 49ers as that is our only division opponent we have not worn color rush against yet. We only play the broncos at home once every 8 years so I'm not a fan of the alternates for this game.

I still see them breaking out green jerseys, maybe with navy pants, for week 15. We don’t have any other prime time games this year so it makes sense. Also I hope we don’t wear grey in Arizona again, I’m so tired of that matchup.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

So according to GUD, we only have two games for week 1 where we know nothing about what either team is wearing: New England at Miami and Los Vegas at LAC. I think white at home for Miami and powder blue for LA is a safe assumption, but I'm surprised neither the Dolphins nor the Chargers have announced uniforms. They've done that in the past. 

I assume that will be a white jersey game for the Chargers, although the Raiders have not visited them this early in the season in a long time. Maybe they don’t want them in their silver and black in their building and it will in fact be powder. But take that site with a grain of salt because he posts assumptions and changes stuff all the time. For instance, he has Seahawks games filled in with all navy when they mixed in gray pants last season.

3 hours ago, GoHawks said:

The Broncos play at Seattle in the preseason often enough that I am okay with the greens to switch things up. I was also thinking it would be nice to see them vs. San Fran for once, but at the same time, I don’t like when teams automatically wear their alternate for every prime time game they have.

6 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

I still see them breaking out green jerseys, maybe with navy pants, for week 15. We don’t have any other prime time games this year so it makes sense. Also I hope we don’t wear grey in Arizona again, I’m so tired of that matchup.

Imo Seahawks should be in all green for their TNF games and then wear green/navy for one of their SNF/MNF games depending on the schedule. However for this specific game I would've liked all navy just because of the significance of this game. I'm also tired of the grey in Arizona but am 90% sure it will be repeated again this year. I would like to see the grey in LA for once as we have never worn that jersey against the Rams.

19 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

The last time they didn't was in 2017, when SEA wore the lime uniform, and they didn't have a choice because teams had to partake in the color rush program. The other times were 2012 and 2014. 2012 was Russell Wilson's first game. 2014 was the same year Seattle went to the Super Bowl in the NFC West rival Cardinals' home.

26 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

The lime uniform would look so much better with either navy socks or navy pants. 

I think it would look better with a navy jersey and grey pants, but that's just me.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • WOAH 1
  • Dislike 1

It's where I sit.