2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Chargers uniform schedule is released. They're not doing white at home. This is going to be the first time since 2006 not doing WAH.

They'll wear the navy combo against Seattle and the royal blue against Miami.

So out of all the teams they choose to wear all navy against a navy opponent 🤦

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

They did the same thing last year against New England. I don’t understand the logic.

Ever since the navy became the alternate, they have worn navy in late October or early November. Since the royal blue became part of the rotation, it has been worn for a game in December most of the time, except for the Cardinals game in 2018 that happened in November.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2022 at 10:06 AM, canzman said:

This is all coming across as people saying to me “You are taking your time and effort to do all this work but it isn’t the way I want or like it so I’m going to complain about what you post instead of what I feel the match-up will be.” This self-serving, entitled, millennial mentality of this isn’t what I want so I’ll just complain is exhausting.

Uh...woah. Just now saw this. I thought my comment, along with most of the others I saw, was respectful and reasonable. I apologize if it came across otherwise. I absolutely appreciate the time and effort you put into this, and you have every right to do it however you please. I figured you would want some feedback on what people thought of the new format. Apparently not.

• Applause 1

Who could’ve guessed? It’s literally the TBD matchup.

EDIT: Ah I really thought they were going white on white

cVsc6qR.jpg
nOo9K6Q.jpg

Im glad they’ve gotten back to Wednesday reveals after going with a ‘two days before kickoff’ strategy last season.

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW

• Dislike 3

46 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Patriots wearing throwbacks 10/9 vs Detroit and 12/1 on Thursday Night Football against Buffalo.

That fancy NE ligature is pretty cool. 

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

42 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

No surprise, as this has definitely been their favorite combo since the rebrand.

It's quite the shame, too, since these days you have to squint the right way to even notice (what used to be their signature) light blue...until they wear the light blue alt tops. 

(Oddly enough, few as they are the only Tennessee jerseys I see for sale in this part of the country are in fact the light blue ones...I have yet to spot a navy jersey anywhere in the Siouxland area that I've seen thus far.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Patriots wearing throwbacks 10/9 vs Detroit and 12/1 on Thursday Night Football against Buffalo.

Detroit makes sense, but I'm shocked they aren't wearing them against the Bears. 

It's a monday night game, and more importantly, it would be a great throwback to Super Bowl XX. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Detroit makes sense, but I'm shocked they aren't wearing them against the Bears. 

It's a monday night game, and more importantly, it would be a great throwback to Super Bowl XX. 

Bears would've been a nice clash of red and navy. Now there will instead be tons of navy.

1 hour ago, DoctorWhom said:

Maybe buffalo will wear there throwbacks

2 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

Where they got crushed? Yeah, I'm sure they want to be reminded of THAT any more than they have to be.

• Like 5

It's where I sit.

I can understand not wanting to rehash memories of a super bowl where they got trounced, but against the Lions for the third time since throwbacks even became a thing? That’s :censored:ing ridiculous. I’ll never understand what it is about these teams picking the same teams to wear alts against over and over, especially uncommon nonconference opponents.  Wonder if the Lions will counter with their throwbacks for a THIRD TIME.

• Like 3
  • Yawn 1