2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

7 hours ago, bobt said:

spacer.png

Per Dolphins Face book. Miami in Aqua tops and White pants. This really will be a MetLife takeover this season :)

Ah Brandon Jones! He usually wears the uniform in the aesthetically pleasing way.  Rocks the white accessories and tape over mostly white cleats. 👌 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks in white on white tomorrow against the Saints in all black. Some teams (eagles) could learn from this and adjust their uniforms to contrast instead of match the home team.

Props to Rashad Penny for proper sockage! I know these are white but man, the 'Hawks have so much potential with more wolf-grey combos (especially helmet). 

3 hours ago, Est1980 said:

Props to Rashad Penny for proper sockage! I know these are white but man, the 'Hawks have so much potential with more wolf-grey combos (especially helmet). 

Seahawks players overall are pretty good with following uni rules on accessories. I haven't noticed any players with all white socks and accessories are usually matching the jersey except for Geno who rocks a black arm sleeve

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

On its own, the Giants away set looks fine.

However, when you realize it’s counterpart has very little red, it sucks.

The Giants' gray facemask looks really out of place with their white pants.

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

On its own, the Giants away set looks fine.

However, when you realize it’s counterpart has very little red, it sucks.

Blue at home, red away is a good look.

Throwbacks are better though.

12 minutes ago, insert name said:

This is also 2 weeks in a row they wore black pants instead of green. I don't like this one bit. 

And after beating a decimated Dolphins team, these are sure to appear again at Lambeau, but at least there will be some contrast from the Packer green. And then once the Packers beat them, the black pants will magically no longer be lucky.