2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

1 hour ago, nuordr said:

Its so strange how the Browns and Chargers home jerseys with white pants are both clearly 10/10 looks and stand tall above most of the rest of the league, yet I still find myself dissapointed when they don’t bust out their colored pants, which might as well make them 11/10 looks. It’s almost not fair that those teams each get two near-equally excellent home unis while so many teams don’t even have one.

• Like 15
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

Its so strange how the Browns and Chargers home jerseys with white pants are both clearly 10/10 looks and stand tall above most of the rest of the league, yet I still find myself dissapointed when they don’t bust out their colored pants, which might as well make them 11/10 looks. It’s almost not fair that those teams each get two near-equally excellent home unis while so many teams don’t even have one.

I just wish the Browns would be less predictable like in 2020 when brown over orange would appear for random afternoon games and not only for primetime or division games. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that this week would be white pants. Then it will obviously be orange pants on Halloween night against the Bengals, which is not ideal.

On 10/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, fouhy12 said:

The players clearly prefer the tighter leggings to the regular socks, to the answer is obvious: striped leggings. Give them options for what to wear below the pants, but enforce that whatever it is matches the uniform. The other part here is for teams to stop making dumb decisions. The sock color should always match either the jersey or the helmet, it really is that simple. 

You’ll still have guys who purposely wear the wrong ones just to be different and go into business for themselves. they will get fined but they don’t care, or will go to the media and try to get potty from the IG clout chasers out there.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 2

On 10/15/2022 at 11:25 AM, DCarp1231 said:

Are they actually going to wear aqua socks or are they going for the “aLL iCeD oUt 🥶🧊❄️“ look?

I'm a gangster, I'm iced out like a freezer

I'm a gangster, I don't listen to Weezer

I dropped out of school at the age of three (Why?)

Because all the teachers tried to player-hate on me. (Oh.)

• Yawn 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

Who the hell do the Jets think they are? Jacksonville? STOP with the black pants and socks on the road!!

if they (Jets and Eagles) keep winning, we will keep getting black uni elements 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

4 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Well the Eagles are 4-0 in green uniforms.

Not true.  They're 3-0 in green.  1-0 in white over green.  1-0 in white over black.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Atlanta vs. San Francisco is one of the best uni matchups I've seen in a long time. The Falcons should be wearing red helmets full time, it does wonders for the color balance and helps set them apart from all the other black teams in the league, especially in an age of alternate black helmets. I liked the throwback with black helmets but wasn't head-over-heels in love with them, but the red helmet is simply stunning. 

• Like 8

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns