2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Should be a good one vs the Giants whites. Not the ideal look for the Giants, but thats about the worst thing you can say about it. Glad they're still holding out on the all-teal, though I'll be miffed if they wind up bringing it out against the Ravens or Raiders.

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW*

W2: WBW*

W3: WWW*

W4: WTT*

W5: TBB*

W6:  WBW

W7: TBT*

• Like 4

Never seen team NOB, even in practice jerseys.  Is McLaurin now a racial slur and had to change his name to Terry Commanders?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

48 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Never seen team NOB, even in practice jerseys.  Is McLaurin now a racial slur and had to change his name to Terry Commanders?

The practice jerseys have the names on the chest in a way that mimics a military uniform.

• LOL 4

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, 4_tattoos said:

The practice jerseys have the names on the chest in a way that mimics a military uniform.

What a bunch of nerds.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

What a bunch of nerds.

Yeah this team is digging way too deep into the military angle of the identity.

The name patch on the practice jerseys are fun, but they have an entire uniform (the all black one) meant to resemble a military uniform.

It feels a lot like this team has a weird military fetish/kink and is dressing the part.

It didn’t have to be like this.

• Like 6

On 10/17/2022 at 7:56 AM, BltzW said:

When are the Pats going to wear their grey pants they supposedly have but just haven't confirmed yet?

At the same time the Bears bust out the mythical orange pants, I assume :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

5 hours ago, Discrim said:

At the same time the Bears bust out the mythical orange pants, I assume :D 

I've personally seen the updated silver pants when I went to Patriots training camp in July, don't know if they'll ever be worn unfortunately but they definitely exist. They're far less mythical than the Bears orange pants.

• Like 5

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

3 hours ago, PERRIN said:

I've personally seen the updated silver pants when I went to Patriots training camp in July, don't know if they'll ever be worn unfortunately but they definitely exist. They're far less mythical than the Bears orange pants.

Just because they have them on a mannequin(s) doesn’t mean that they have a full roster’s worth of inventory (plus considerable extras) in the EQ room.  They may well be something that the team plans to actually wear at some point, but it’s very possible they don’t physically have the inventory right now for one reason or another.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Just because they have them on a mannequin(s) doesn’t mean that they have a full roster’s worth of inventory (plus considerable extras) in the EQ room.  They may well be something that the team plans to actually wear at some point, but it’s very possible they don’t physically have the inventory right now for one reason or another.

IIRC, this was the same reason the the Rams cited in 2020 for not being able to wear the yellow pants until midseason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

I saw players wearing them during practice, even pointed out to my friends the different striping compared to the 2001-2019 pants. I can scrub through photo galleries on the Pats' website and look for them if needed. Only a small amount of players were wearing them, which might indicate what you said, but they are real. Wouldn't be surprised if they get officially debuted in the future, but this season seems unlikely. 

• Like 9

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

3 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

I saw players wearing them during practice, even pointed out to my friends the different striping compared to the 2001-2019 pants. I can scrub through photo galleries on the Pats' website and look for them if needed. Only a small amount of players were wearing them, which might indicate what you said, but they are real. Wouldn't be surprised if they get officially debuted in the future, but this season seems unlikely. 

Wasn’t there a player who was sent a new pair of silver pants as part of the Patriots uniform unveiling?

• Like 3

I just hope the Patriots wear them soon so that people stop speculating every week.

On a side note, the Bucs will be in red over pewter in Carolina this week. That whole white at home for the first five games thing is really working out well for the Panthers this season. Thank goodness they can lose in that humid 62 degree weather comfortably.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

On a side note, the Bucs will be in red over pewter in Carolina this week. That whole white at home for the first five games thing is really working out well for the Panthers this season. Thank goodness they can lose in that humid 62 degree weather comfortably.

This is the most that Carolina has worn white at home in a regular season. The Panthers got a lot of home games early, so that's why they did WAH as much as they did. Normally, they would do 2 or 3 games. 

They probably are doing it against the Bucs because Tampa Bay is wearing their white tops in the second meeting. It could be that the Panthers are doing it to return the favor.

3 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

This is the most that Carolina has worn white at home in a regular season. The Panthers got a lot of home games early, so that's why they did WAH as much as they did. Normally, they would do 2 or 3 games. 

They probably are doing it against the Bucs because Tampa Bay is wearing their white tops in the second meeting. It could be that the Panthers are doing it to return the favor.

The past few seasons they stopped by Week 5. This year the Week 5 San Fran game was even a late afternoon kickoff and they still wore white for some reason.